BY OFF! #22 in Insect Repellent

Descriptions:

Protect yourself from insect bites and the West Nile Virus with Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V. The insect repellent Off! Provides lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks (including ticks that cause Lyme disease), biting flies, stable flies, black flies and sand flies. Chiggers, fleas and gnats are also repelled by Insect Repellent Off, and your skin stays smooth and free from bites. The spray is also comfortable to wear on the skin because it is non-greasy, non-sticky and does not leave a residue. For extra protection, spray non-staining Off! Mosquito Repellent on your clothing. Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V also resists perspiration, so it stays on the skin to give you the consistent protection that you can rely on through every outdoor adventure. Non-harmful for the environment, Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V is free from any CFCs or ozone depleting substances. This Off! Insect Repellent comes in a lightweight, easy-to-use spray can and contains 6 oz. Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V: Non-greasy Non-staining No CFCs or other ozone depleting substances Protects against mosquitoes, the West Nile Virus and other biting insects Easy-to-use spray can contains 6 oz.

• Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last sum...1 Answers
OFF! Deep Woods Insect Repellent
  • "The deep woods scent can be a little strong but this spray works great! " in 1 review
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Find the Off insect repellent is the best product out there. It keeps the mosquitoes away and lasts quite a long time before having to reapply.
Natalia X.
Baden, ON
I hate this time of the year where there are mosquitoes every where, I am allergic to mosquitoes bites, so this helps me a lot.
Gilmar M.
Love this product, perfect for camping, the protection is real you don't need to use it so much because last long I really like
Imane A.
El Hajeb
Decorator Expert Level 1
This product is very good wonderful and beautiful i love it i always use it in my home it is my favourite is better than other
Cas D.
Houston, BC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Off! Is the ultimate bug repellant spray. It does repel bugs instantly. I always use it when I hike or camp.
Maddie G.
Amazing product, it works so great and keeps all the bugs away! must buy for the summer
Sarah G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.

back