BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Protect yourself from insect bites and the West Nile Virus with Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V. The insect repellent Off! Provides lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks (including ticks that cause Lyme disease), biting flies, stable flies, black flies and sand flies. Chiggers, fleas and gnats are also repelled by Insect Repellent Off, and your skin stays smooth and free from bites. The spray is also comfortable to wear on the skin because it is non-greasy, non-sticky and does not leave a residue. For extra protection, spray non-staining Off! Mosquito Repellent on your clothing. Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V also resists perspiration, so it stays on the skin to give you the consistent protection that you can rely on through every outdoor adventure. Non-harmful for the environment, Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V is free from any CFCs or ozone depleting substances. This Off! Insect Repellent comes in a lightweight, easy-to-use spray can and contains 6 oz. Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V: Non-greasy Non-staining No CFCs or other ozone depleting substances Protects against mosquitoes, the West Nile Virus and other biting insects Easy-to-use spray can contains 6 oz.

• Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last sum...1 Answers
OFF! Deep Woods Insect Repellent
  • "The deep woods scent can be a little strong but this spray works great! " in 1 review
meals g.
Decent product, I had to use a lot though when I was in really deep woods! But it was okay of a product
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've always used OFF and it gets the job done! It doesn't have a horrible smell and its long lasting!
Bianca P.
This is a must where we live! It works great and thus last summer was really bad! I love it!
Jaime G.
Mora, MN
I live in Minnesota land of the mosquitoes. This is a must for us! We buy the kids kind too!
Carolyn Y.
Great for fishing! We take this and spray ourselves and the kids and it keeps bugs OFF!
Luchy C.
Miami, Florida
Ayer se terminó mi bote anterior. Y me acabo de comprar otro. Porque es de lo mejor.
Amanda W.
Richmond, VA
The best bug spray! Only thing that keeps the mosquitoes away in Virginia humidity!
theresa r.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Ive used off deep woods insect repellent when i take walks to keep the bugs away
Ryleigh F.
Was really nice to use during my camping trip. Everyone else was bit up :).
Jaime W.
Sherwood Park, AB
Where I live, we have had a particularly nasty mosquito season this spring. I have tried many different insect repellents but Deep Woods seems to be the only one that helps me avoid mosquito bites! Thanks to this product, I have been able to continue enjoying outdoor activities without being eaten alive! I am giving it four stars just because it has a really strong odor (which, apparently mosquitoes don't like but I don't like it either) and leaves a bit of a heavy residue on my skin. Otherwise, it works really well so I can tolerate these downsides.
Sarah G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.