BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Protect yourself from insect bites and the West Nile Virus with Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V. The insect repellent Off! Provides lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks (including ticks that cause Lyme disease), biting flies, stable flies, black flies and sand flies. Chiggers, fleas and gnats are also repelled by Insect Repellent Off, and your skin stays smooth and free from bites. The spray is also comfortable to wear on the skin because it is non-greasy, non-sticky and does not leave a residue. For extra protection, spray non-staining Off! Mosquito Repellent on your clothing. Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V also resists perspiration, so it stays on the skin to give you the consistent protection that you can rely on through every outdoor adventure. Non-harmful for the environment, Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V is free from any CFCs or ozone depleting substances. This Off! Insect Repellent comes in a lightweight, easy-to-use spray can and contains 6 oz. Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V: Non-greasy Non-staining No CFCs or other ozone depleting substances Protects against mosquitoes, the West Nile Virus and other biting insects Easy-to-use spray can contains 6 oz.

• Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last sum...1 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "The deep woods scent can be a little strong but this spray works great! " in 1 review
Jess F.
Keeseville , NY
Seems to be one of the only bug sprays that works. Decent price. Seems to last a relatively long time. Does have a strong odor obviously.
Melissa F.
OFF spray has always worked great!! So I believe this works awesome! I never doubted this brand. The smell isn't bad and it lasts long.
Marian A.
Westover
Works great. Got it for when we go camping and fishing. Keeps the bugs away. Last all day. So much better than other brands I've tried.
Hilary M.
Edmond, OK
This is our very favorite bug spray. It seems to work more than any others. When we went camping for several days, this did the trick.
Renate B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Our yard is heavily infested with mosquitos every year when it gets warm. This is the only bug spray we have used that always works!
Laura B.
I am not a fan of this because of the harsh chemicals and I refuse to put Deet on my skin or my children's skin! Horrible smell too!
Blair M.
Danville
. It has a pretty strong smell and it is hard to rinse off your hands. Do not use before eating. but still such a good repellent
Bettie B.
Lancaster, CA
I'm an outdoors girl so I can't get enough of this. It does the trick that's for sure. Makes it a lot more pleasant to be bug free.
Nancy P.
Pharr, TX
Used this couple times when cutting grass, i have to put a good amount for it to work. Smells a lot and makes you feel sticky
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
I love the fact that this is available in different products and scents but i find myself applying this product every 2 hours
Sarah G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.