BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Protect yourself from insect bites and the West Nile Virus with Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V. The insect repellent Off! Provides lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks (including ticks that cause Lyme disease), biting flies, stable flies, black flies and sand flies. Chiggers, fleas and gnats are also repelled by Insect Repellent Off, and your skin stays smooth and free from bites. The spray is also comfortable to wear on the skin because it is non-greasy, non-sticky and does not leave a residue. For extra protection, spray non-staining Off! Mosquito Repellent on your clothing. Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V also resists perspiration, so it stays on the skin to give you the consistent protection that you can rely on through every outdoor adventure. Non-harmful for the environment, Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V is free from any CFCs or ozone depleting substances. This Off! Insect Repellent comes in a lightweight, easy-to-use spray can and contains 6 oz. Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V: Non-greasy Non-staining No CFCs or other ozone depleting substances Protects against mosquitoes, the West Nile Virus and other biting insects Easy-to-use spray can contains 6 oz.

• Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last sum...1 Answers
OFF! Deep Woods Insect Repellent
  • "The deep woods scent can be a little strong but this spray works great! " in 1 review
Emily M.
DOWNERS GROVE, IL
This is our go to when we go camping. It's really strong and I don't love spraying myself with chemicals but this has been the only thing I've tried that absolutely keeps the bugs away.
Karla G.
Front Royal, VA
Am a mosquito magnet - this stuff has come leaps and bounds from what bug repellant used to be like. it smells nice, has good coverage, lasts a while, and it does the job! Def worth the price too!
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
To me no other brand repellent has ever worked as well as OFF. I know I am safe & my daughters safe from getting not only the west Nile virus that has made its way through neighboring towns but also that if hiking at state parks or reserves, even on vacation, we won't get bit by wasps, ticks & a few other insects.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Decorator Expert Level 1
This repellent works pretty good. Spray during the summer time and the bugs leave you alone. It mets my expectations because it repels bugs excellent.
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX
An absolute must for day and night when outside during late spring to early fall. It repells the mosquitoes better than any other repellent I've tried.
Sandra R.
Our to go product when using it for outdoor activities, although it's does not completely "repel" bugs like mosquitoes it's a pretty great product!
Michelle L.
Decorator Expert Level 2
This works well when you are hiking in the woods. It keeps the bugs away. It also helps with keeping ticks off you. It does have a strong scent.
Michelle J.
Katy, TX
Off is the only product that works to protect my family from mosquitoes. The deep woods scent can be a little strong but this spray works great!
Alonzo T.
Rogers, AR
It's a great product does the job for when I take my two daughters outside. But this little can runs for about $7 kind of expensive I would say.
robert b.
Glasgow, MT
Deep woods off is the most effective mosquito repellent I've found . Repels for hours. Highly recommended for any outdoor event!! #backyardbash
Sarah G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.