BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Protect yourself from insect bites and the West Nile Virus with Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V. The insect repellent Off! Provides lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks (including ticks that cause Lyme disease), biting flies, stable flies, black flies and sand flies. Chiggers, fleas and gnats are also repelled by Insect Repellent Off, and your skin stays smooth and free from bites. The spray is also comfortable to wear on the skin because it is non-greasy, non-sticky and does not leave a residue. For extra protection, spray non-staining Off! Mosquito Repellent on your clothing. Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V also resists perspiration, so it stays on the skin to give you the consistent protection that you can rely on through every outdoor adventure. Non-harmful for the environment, Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V is free from any CFCs or ozone depleting substances. This Off! Insect Repellent comes in a lightweight, easy-to-use spray can and contains 6 oz. Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V: Non-greasy Non-staining No CFCs or other ozone depleting substances Protects against mosquitoes, the West Nile Virus and other biting insects Easy-to-use spray can contains 6 oz.

• Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last sum...1 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "The deep woods scent can be a little strong but this spray works great! " in 1 review
Lakrisha B.
I can't tell you how well OFF! Deep Woods has protected my kids. My kids seem to get bit by every mosquito in town but this keeps my kids from being a buffet. I love it and will not use any other repellent product.
Brittany M.
Rayle, GA
I always choose thia product for any outdoor activity. Living in the south i am surrounded by wooda, creeks, and rivers where ever i go. And this works like a charm. The smell is strong, but id much rather that over bug bites everywhere. Slight warm sensation when you first spray yourself, but it fades. All in all, a fantastic product and I will never use anything else.
Tiffany B.
LaGrange, IN
This is the only brand I trust in the summer! It always repels mosquitoes and calms my worries of getting ticks. I buy this and take it with me to camps in several different states ( I was on a traveling team). It works great everywhere! The only thing that I wish it didn't do was eat off my toenail polish, but it is a small price to pay for mosquito protection.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
We have several cans at home in our garage, in our shed, and we keep it in our cars as well. It does a good job repelling the insects during the muggy summer nights. It's going to cost more than other brands, but I feel like it does the best job. We usually buy a bunch when it is on sale (or off season) and keep it for next summer.
Amanda R.
Brooklyn, NY
Better than most products in regards to coverage. I am allergic to mosquitoes and for some reason they bite through anything and everything i put on to repel them! its crazy but this one does work the best. If you are going into water reapply once you are out of the water because it does come off. It does not smell like death and the price is decent. sometimes you can get it under 5 bucks on sale
Isabella E.
Angier, Nc
An absolute necessity whenever I'm going outside in groggy weather. For some reason mosquitoes are drawn to me and within minutes I have 15-20 bites all over my body that are puffing up and itching. I don't have to worry about bugs with this repellant and it doesn't smell gross like most bug sprays! Not too expensive and it doesn't leave a greasy film on top of your skin.
Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
If you want serious insect repellent, this is the kind to get. It's meant for the nastiest bugs that you might find in the woods. It's quick to use and lasts all night; you only remember you put it on because you're free of bites the next morning.
Geraldine D.
I went hiking in Florida where the mosquitoes feel like syringes and I ended up buying this off spray. It saved me . The scent is a little off putting but it works great and lasts a while . I use this now for every outdoor activity
Caroline F.
Dallas, TX
Mosquitoes don't stand a chance. It's not the best smell, but I think that's a good thing in this case (drives the mosquitoes away). I always purchase the deep woods version because it seems to work the most consistently.
Melissa T.
Saint Paul, MN
This works really good and keeps bugs off, but sometimes you have to put on a lot for it to work. It smells . And u can carry around where ever there bugs. I recommend you to buy this product. And it's long lasting too.
Sarah G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.