BY OFF! #20 in Insect Repellent

Descriptions:

Protect yourself from insect bites and the West Nile Virus with Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V. The insect repellent Off! Provides lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks (including ticks that cause Lyme disease), biting flies, stable flies, black flies and sand flies. Chiggers, fleas and gnats are also repelled by Insect Repellent Off, and your skin stays smooth and free from bites. The spray is also comfortable to wear on the skin because it is non-greasy, non-sticky and does not leave a residue. For extra protection, spray non-staining Off! Mosquito Repellent on your clothing. Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V also resists perspiration, so it stays on the skin to give you the consistent protection that you can rely on through every outdoor adventure. Non-harmful for the environment, Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V is free from any CFCs or ozone depleting substances. This Off! Insect Repellent comes in a lightweight, easy-to-use spray can and contains 6 oz. Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V: Non-greasy Non-staining No CFCs or other ozone depleting substances Protects against mosquitoes, the West Nile Virus and other biting insects Easy-to-use spray can contains 6 oz.

• Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last sum...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The deep woods scent can be a little strong but this spray works great! " in 1 review
Heaven R.
Mountain view, MO
This has a thick spray and can have a strong smell but this product really does the job! This product has burning sensation if you have any scratches or irritated skin that you do not know about! I have had some family members say their skin tingled a little after applying this! After applying this product once you really dont have to reapply for the rest of the day. This canister is made to be able to spray upside down and i never have any problems with it not working right if i have to use this product upside down. I bought this product at walmart
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
This bug spray works really well but it is very greasy. I don't like how it feels heavy on my skin. It is sticky. It does keep the bugs away from me though so I will suffer through it so that I don't end up with disgusting itchy bumps all over my body. LOL
Zhana K.
This product is great for the summer and if your outdoors for long periods of time. The Oder is strong when you first apply it but it subsides after a while. Reasonably priced. Definitely recommend to others.
Veronica S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is one of the bug repellents that i use outside. It works well for everyone in my family but i find i have to apply often. Bugs have always gone after me. The smell of this spray isnt horrible
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
Works well but I can not stand the smell. Mosquitos love me so I do have to use this product I just wish they would make it in scents that were more feminine or just plain. I would recommend for a trip outdoors.
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
No mosquito bites when I use this. I live in south Florida and in raining season we get so many mosquitos. It works great. I spray it on my legs and also my pants when I know I'm going to be in mosquito prone areas.
Jenna B.
Fort Bragg, NC
I hate bugs and the one thing I hate more than bugs is getting bitten by them. I use this spray when I'm at home barbecuing or on vacation. It is long lasting and does a good job of keeping the bugs away!! The spray nozzle on this is my favorite because it is a continuous spray nozzle. Also, the smell isn't that bad either.
Erica S.
Decorator Expert Level 4
The only insect repellent we use & trust in my family. Living in Massachusetts, Boston to be exact, it may be the big city now but originally this area was only swamps and mountains. Many areas nearby are still such & due to that we need a heavy duty repellent if venturing outside the walls of 300 foot skyscrapers. To me no other brand repellent has ever worked as well as OFF. I know I am safe & my daughters safe from getting not only the west Nile virus that has made its way through neighboring towns but also that if hiking at state parks or reserves, even on vacation, we won't get bit by wasps, ticks & a few other insects. We've been using it for years & years and when we do use it, we never gotten 1 single bite. The smell is strong but not as bad as the regular OFF repellent in my opinion and it sprays only where you want it, not all over the place. Plus it is not sticky, dries quickly & the smell dissipates rapidly too.
Brittany B.
New Windsor
The smell is not pleasant but for the price and effectiveness of this product I think it works great. You can pick it up at Walmart and we only use it when camping or anything of those sorts. I would recommend to others but I would not use it on or around children as it is a little potent.
Lakrisha B.
I can't tell you how well OFF! Deep Woods has protected my kids. My kids seem to get bit by every mosquito in town but this keeps my kids from being a buffet. I love it and will not use any other repellent product.
Sarah G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.