BY OFF! #12 in Insect Repellent

Protect yourself from insect bites and the West Nile Virus with Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V. The insect repellent Off! Provides lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks (including ticks that cause Lyme disease), biting flies, stable flies, black flies and sand flies. Chiggers, fleas and gnats are also repelled by Insect Repellent Off, and your skin stays smooth and free from bites. The spray is also comfortable to wear on the skin because it is non-greasy, non-sticky and does not leave a residue. For extra protection, spray non-staining Off! Mosquito Repellent on your clothing. Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V also resists perspiration, so it stays on the skin to give you the consistent protection that you can rely on through every outdoor adventure. Non-harmful for the environment, Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V is free from any CFCs or ozone depleting substances. This Off! Insect Repellent comes in a lightweight, easy-to-use spray can and contains 6 oz. Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V: Non-greasy Non-staining No CFCs or other ozone depleting substances Protects against mosquitoes, the West Nile Virus and other biting insects Easy-to-use spray can contains 6 oz see more...

• Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I ca...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "The deep woods scent can be a little strong but this spray works great! " in 1 review
Brittany M.
Washington, GA
I always choose thia product for any outdoor activity. Living in the south i am surrounded by wooda, creeks, and rivers where ever i go. And this works like a charm. The smell is strong, but id much rather that over bug bites everywhere. Slight warm sensation when you first spray yourself, but it fades. All in all, a fantastic product and I will never use anything else.
Tiffany B.
LaGrange, IN
This is the only brand I trust in the summer! It always repels mosquitoes and calms my worries of getting ticks. I buy this and take it with me to camps in several different states ( I was on a traveling team). It works great everywhere! The only thing that I wish it didn't do was eat off my toenail polish, but it is a small price to pay for mosquito protection.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
To me no other brand repellent has ever worked as well as OFF. I know I am safe & my daughters safe from getting not only the west Nile virus that has made its way through neighboring towns but also that if hiking at state parks or reserves, even on vacation, we won't get bit by wasps, ticks & a few other insects.
Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
If you want serious insect repellent, this is the kind to get. It's meant for the nastiest bugs that you might find in the woods. It's quick to use and lasts all night; you only remember you put it on because you're free of bites the next morning.
Geraldine D.
I went hiking in Florida where the mosquitoes feel like syringes and I ended up buying this off spray. It saved me . The scent is a little off putting but it works great and lasts a while . I use this now for every outdoor activity
Caroline F.
Dallas, TX
Mosquitoes don't stand a chance. It's not the best smell, but I think that's a good thing in this case (drives the mosquitoes away). I always purchase the deep woods version because it seems to work the most consistently.
Melissa T.
Saint Paul, MN
This works really good and keeps bugs off, but sometimes you have to put on a lot for it to work. It smells . And u can carry around where ever there bugs. I recommend you to buy this product. And it's long lasting too.
Sarah S.
This is the only bug spray I will use. It's worked through summer camp, recreational camping, and just about anything else I've worn it for. I never worry about bugs when wearing this product.
Eloisa R.
Decorator Expert
Deep woods was tested to be one of the best product to keep away the mosquitoes I've like this I live in Arkansas and mosquitoes are worst thing ever but thanks to deep wood works great
Amanda G.
Marlborough, MA
Must have for anyone who is sweet meat! I get bitten all the time and this is a great help at preventing a ton of bites! Does make your skin kinda sticky but it still works
Sarah G.
Decorator Expert
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.