BY OFF! #72 in Insect Repellent

Don't let mosquitoes keep you from enjoying the outdoors. OFF! Deep Woods repellents provide long-lasting protection against biting insects. They repel ticks that may carry Lyme disease, mosquitoes, black flies, sand flies, chiggers, fleas, gnats, and no-see-ums. Without the constant bother of insects, outdoor excursions become more enjoyable. GET BACK OUT THERE. see more...

Krystina M.
Huntsville, AL
This stuff does its job at keeping the mosquitos away. But it leaves quite a residue on your skin. Oh, and if you spray your feet, it will ruin your toenail polish. I use this brand when I need to, but often opt for the 'dry' variation or a brand with fewer harsh chemicals
Aimee W.
OFF! Deep Woods is a must have in my house. We camp a lot and also love hanging out outdoors. It protects against almost all the outdoor pest and is safe to use on my kids and pets. It drys fast and doesn't leave the skin feeling wet or oily. It comes in an easy to use spray bottle. It doesn't take much so one bottle last a long time.
Caylie S.
Wisc Rapids, WI
This works the absolute best out of a bunch I've tried. It keeps mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, chiggers, and biting flies away. Works for a long time too! I will buy this again. Definitely recommend this!
Anna K.
I love using this product and it is a must have for a July Backyard Bash party. It works great to help keep the mosquitoes off you and other bugs as well. When I've sprayed it on my skin, then it tends to last about 4-6 hours. I would recommend this product for adults, but not for children because of the harsh smell and chemicals.
Kimber L.
I was all about the natural and organic bug repellants. I don't like chemicals or how they can be absorbed by the skin. Then I got Lyme Disease. I've been sick for a year and a half. Now I am sure to use a good deed and/or permethrin repellants on the clothes and shoes/socks of my kids and family. I don't use it on skin.
Jennifer M.
Helotes, TX
This is a thick spray and it definitely works, just make sure you aren't around anyone else when you spray it, don't spray inside or near small animals and children (lol). Overall it is a great product I just wish it didn't spray out so heavy so that I could control application a bit better. Btw it tastes nasty...
Ariel B.
Easily the most effective mosquito repellent I've ever tried. It doesn't smell good and it's kind of greasy, but if you want to spend a few bug-free hours in the woods without reapplying, this is the only thing I've found that does the job.
Brittany E.
I'm always getting bit by mosquitoes and this stuff works wonders! Just put it on before I go outside and it keeps them away. It's definitely worth every penny especially if you are a mosquito magnet like me!
Jennifer S.
This stuff is the best! I am a mosquito magnet so it's hard to find a repellent strong enough to get the job done, but this one does it! I use it even when I'm not going to the woods, just because it is so much better!
Navil S.
Corp Christi, TX
I'm usually a mosquito magnet so spending time outdoors can be annoying, but thanks to this repellent I can enjoy time outside with my family without having to worry about being unbelievably itchy the next day!