OFF! Deep Woods Insect Repellent

Descriptions:

Long-Lasting Protection
OFF! Deep Woods Insect Repellent isn't just your average mosquito repellent; it's protection against biting and virus-carrying insects that hide deep within the woods. With a formula containing 25% DEET, this spray provides up to 8 hours of protection against biting insects such as mosquitoes, ticks, black flies, sand flies, chiggers, fleas, gnats, and no-see-ums. Along with protection against bites, this DEET insect repellent also helps provide protection from mosquitoes that could be carrying the Zika virus, Dengue virus, and the West Nile virus.

Does this product honestly work because I have a hard time dealing with mosquito bite?
I Typically use natural bug spray but after getting bit by a tick after my not so effective bug sprayed failed. Should I go for something like this?
Does the product’s smell stay on your clothing for a very long time?
Start your review of OFF! Deep Woods Insect Repellent!
Heather L.
Canyon, TX
OFF! Deep Woods Insect Repellent uploaded by Heather L.
This is the only spray product that keeps the mosquitos away. It smells strong so spray in a well ventilated area. One down side is that it makes my nail polish gummy to the touch so I have to be careful not to spray my nails.
tia B.
Atlanta, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
OFF! Deep Woods Insect Repellent uploaded by tia B.
Purchased at: CVS
This stuff works so well! It’s light and dries quickly. It’s a necessity in the summer
Tish T.
Mount Airy, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
OFF! Deep Woods Insect Repellent uploaded by Tish T.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:off!-deep-woods-insect-repellent] is definitely a must have for me and my family during the spring and summer weather. This is the kind of bug repellent I will use on us. I know that it’s keeping the bugs OFF of us. We spend a lot of our summer at the lake and we don’t have to worry about insect bites all over us and the best part that it doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy
Savannah S.
Princeton, WV
Decorator Expert Level 1
OFF! Deep Woods Insect Repellent uploaded by Savannah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this every time I’m in the great outdoors. It repels most critters. The smell not so great but I can deal with it for keeping the bugs OFF!
Kim M.
Fort Collins, CO
OFF! Deep Woods Insect Repellent uploaded by Kim M.
I love using this when I go hiking. It seems to help we’ll with keeping the bugs off of me. The smell isn’t to terrible. Will buy this again when I run out.
Bettina W.
Charleston
I have always used this brand, I really dislike the smell but it seems to work so, as long as you can shower after yes, if your camping well expect to smell like bug spray the entire time. I want to try something not do strong on the smell, but effective at keeping the mosquitoes off of me. I must be allergic and they love me. I cant walk outside without getting ate up. I typically smell like spray alot! #off #keepthebugsoff
Nicole F.
Santa clara, CA
OFF! Deep Woods Insect Repellent uploaded by Nicole F.
My middle name is “mosquito magnet.” I attract mosquitos so much, my fiancé has decided being near me is the only mosquito repellant he needs 🤦🏻‍♀️ And somehow, I need to reconcile being mosquito bait with loving to be outdoors, so I turn to OFF! The price is good for what you get and I appreciate the spray on. [product:off!-deep-woods-insect-repellent] works better than any other brand I’ve tried. One Star off simply bc I really hate having to use deet. Still in search of a #natural mosquito repellent that works - any suggestions?
Christina B.
Kingsport, TN
Purchased at: Target
This is what we buy for Boy Scouts when my oldest son goes camping. It helps keep him safe from ticks and mosquitoes. Where we live ticks are a really big deal and we worry about lime disease. I feel a lot safer spraying his gear and knowing he is spraying himself well with Off deep woods. We trust this brand.
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
This stuff is great! I usually get ATTACKED by mosquitos and this stuff is a lifesaver! It's super easy to use and apply, works really well, doesn't leave your skin sticky but unfortunately the smell is nasty. If they could make the smell less horrible, it would be perfect. I highly recommend
Jennifer G.
1,671 reviews
This is perfect for anyone who frequents the outdoors- hunting, fishing, camping. When I use this I have zero bug bites! The aerosol spray makes for easy application.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle L.
il y a 3 ans
Caroline C. il y a un an
That's depends but typically if I spend all day and most of the evening outside, than I would apply before going out and again in early evening.