OFF! Deep Woods Insect Repellent uploaded by Krista P.OFF! Deep Woods Insect Repellent uploaded by Tami S.OFF! Deep Woods Insect Repellent uploaded by Rhyanna K.

BY OFF! #4 in Insect Repellent

Descriptions:

Long-Lasting Protection
OFF! Deep Woods Insect Repellent isn't just your average mosquito repellent; it's protection against biting and virus-carrying insects that hide deep within the woods. With a formula containing 25% DEET, this spray provides up to 8 hours of protection against biting insects such as mosquitoes, ticks, black flies, sand flies, chiggers, fleas, gnats, and no-see-ums. Along with protection against bites, this DEET insect repellent also helps provide protection from mosquitoes that could be carrying the Zika virus, Dengue virus, and the West Nile virus.

• Does this help repel ticks?8 Answers
  • Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last sum...8 Answers
  • Does this protect from the zika virus2 Answers
Ashley O.
Papillion
Off woods insect repellent has always been a go to in my family. The deet is a great way to fight off the bugs! Other than the not so pleasant smell and some stickiness, this original gets the job done and is affordable.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
1,152 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 3
I live by the coast and go to the beach and cookouts often so a good insect repellent is a must for me. I like a reliable repellent that’s readily available and this is just that. This is also a reasonable price.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This used to be my go to insect repellent for taking bikes. It does keep insects at bay for a good two hours or so, but it does wear off quicker than you think. Also, deer flies do not care about this spray at all and will bite you anyways.
Bonnie L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a good repellent that doesn’t feel sticky on the skin. I prefer the aerosols for mosquito sprays but this one has worked for us. It is a little stronger smelling but it’s a fair price and does the job. Off is a classic and best brand for insect repellent.
Ashlee W.
I love using this insect repellent when my family and I go camping. I think it works great at keeping all of the bugs away and I buy mine at my local Walmart or online depending on the prices. I would definitely purchase again.
Mikayla H.
This bug spray is a LIFE SAVOR! I live in Florida and its summer, so you can imagine how horrible I get bit up the second I step outside. Whenever I apply this I NEVER ever get bit. As long as you apply this everywhere you could possibly get bit, this product will work for you.
Stewart P.
I hate the smell but this stuff works great compared to competitors. I get very bad reactions to most insect bites so this is a must-have pretty much everywhere I go. I wish there was something they could do about that smell because it is really dreadful but it's worth the help it provides.
Janet N.
Marysville, CA
I love to use this bug spray whenever I go camping with my family. It is an easy spray on can that isn't difficult to apply to the skin. The price is affordable. I don't insect repellent very often so one can lasts a very long time. It is very convenient to pack and carry around.
Haley B.
Tyler, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
I feel like a walking chemical when I’m using this. It smells awful and leaves me feeling so greasy and dirty. I’m so ready to take a shower the second after it’s sprayed on me that I honestly don’t even know if I’ve ever payed attention to if I get bites or not.
Dora C.
I keep this bug spay on hand every summer. It works great to keep mosquitoes from biting and keeps flys away. I have used it on adults and children. A must in the south in the summertime. The smell is also not bad.
Sarah G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.
Diana P.
Does this help repel ticks?
Angela J.
Knoxville, TN
How we does this work ? Do you have to keep reapplying ?
Julie S.
Does this protect from the zika virus
bethany s.
Wayne, WV
If you are outside for a long period of time or getting in the lake or pool, then yes, you must reapply. I have found that it will work for hours though. We love it for our hikes, fishing, and camping trips