Off!® Deep Woods® Insect Repellent 11 oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Maine F.Off!® Deep Woods® Insect Repellent 11 oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Reira T.Off!® Deep Woods® Insect Repellent 11 oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Christie M.

BY OFF! #13 in Insect Repellent

Don't let mosquitoes keep you from enjoying the outdoors. OFF! Deep Woods repellents provide long-lasting protection against biting insects. They repel ticks that may carry Lyme disease, mosquitoes, black flies, sand flies, chiggers, fleas, gnats, and no-see-ums. Without the constant bother of insects, outdoor excursions become more enjoyable. GET BACK OUT THERE. see more...

• My husband swears by this during the summer time. It has a strong s...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Pretty much the only brand of bug spray I buy is off and this is the best one!!" in 2 reviews
  • "Works great at keeping the bugs off without and awful smell." in 1 review
Magdalena Z.
Magdalena Z.
Carol Stream, IL
Because I have woods and a pond behind my backyard, mosquitoes are something to be dreaded during the summer months. I often find myself using the Off! Deep Woods insect repellent because although the scent is strong, it works great in warding off pesky mosquitoes and all the little bugs that can be so annoying during a bonfire or backyard party. Once on, it doesn't feel very greasy and the smell isn't so strong. Sometimes with other brands of insect repellent, I feel like they only work for half an hour before the bugs attack again, but with this spray I feel protected from the vicious bugs for hours on end.
Charlene T.
Charlene T.
Bronx, NY
I love this product. I usually attract mosquito bites like crazy and I am allergic to mosquito bites so my bites get insanely big. I heard about this product online and it was described as one of the best. All other repellents almost never work on me! This one is exceptional and I always recommend it to everyone!
Nina F.
Nina F.
This is the best insect repellent you can buy. Don't bother with anything that doesn't have Deet, which this has plenty of. It may seem a bit pricey but it is certainly worth the investment especially if you're going to be anywhere outside. Don't leave home without this product.
Beccah C.
Beccah C.
Works really well when having an event to keep mosquitoes away or if you're at the beach/fishing and want to keep no see ums away. We do not usually use other bug sprays than this. Can feel and smell off putting if you use too much. I'd definitely refer this to others.
Eliana M.
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
This is pretty much the on,y repellent I buy! Hands down! It does not have an off odor to it like most repellents and it honestly does keep the insects away! I took a vacation to the Dominican Reoublic snd that was one of the first things I packed in my luggage!
Karina T.
Karina T.
Garland, TX
The only thing that can ruin the cookout is when mosquitoes try to make you the meal. So with OFF you won't have to worry about that any longer. The smell is belittle strong but it's better than being stung.
Christie M.
Christie M.
Thorsby, AL
Pretty much the only bug spray I buy for my kids. we live basically in the woods and I enjoy it also protects her from ticks and chiggers. during the summer time it's best to be protected!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
For some reason, mosquitoes love me. I will have 20 bites compared to everyone else's 2. This is the only repellent that gives me relief. I won't go outside without it.
Kofi W.
Kofi W.
I like this product. My son goes camping with Boyscouts and he doesn't have a single bite when he returns. It's not expensive. The smell could be better.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
This stuff is wonderful. My husband bought this for me when we went fishing. I think he spent $10 on it but has worked wonderfully.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Winfield, AL
My husband swears by this during the summer time. It has a strong smell but lasts a very long time. This is the only brand he will buy.