BY OFF! #9 in Insect Repellent

Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent VII.
Long lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies, gnats & chiggers.
Repels mosquitoes that may carry West Nile virus.
SC Johnson.
A family company. see more...

• Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last sum...1 Answers
  • Can this be used on children? 8 Answers
  • What part of your body do you make sure to spray first?10 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
I really like this mosquito repellent I use it a lot when we go camping or hunting and stuff like that but when we don't I still use it it doesn't have a really harsh smell that most mosquito repellents have and it does work very well.
Anndria T.
The only thing that works even better than off is deep woods off insect repellent. My husband and I hike a lot in the blue ridge mountains. Its the only repellent that truly works. We also use it in the canals at hatteras, nc. Very buggy places, but no match for this stuff. I do prefer the dry version of this.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This is pretty nice because it has the same repellent power as the can version. However, like a lot of sprayers, this one kind of broke one me. It also was prone to leaking, which I'm sure isn't great for the sake of my backpack.
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho, NM
This product is so great for keeping insect bites at bay! We go hiking and camping a lot and for some reason bugs love my skin so anything that I can do to try to prevent that is a must! The only thing that sucks about this product is it smells
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
Living in a very wooded area, ticks and bug bites have always been a concern, especially living with small children. This bug spray is the most effective insect repellent I have ever used. It doesn't have a toxic smell to it and always keeps away the insects, even in the heat of Summer. If you are looking for an inexpensive way to keep the bugs away, this is the product for you. I would highly recommend keeping this product on hand for days in the sun, hiking, and even beach days.
Rachel D.
I apparently attract all mosquitoes in a ten mile radius, so this is a must have for me.  Not going to lie, smells like bug spray, but definitely keeps the little creepers off of me!  Recommend for any of you poor souls that suffer from the same fate I do pretty much all year long!
Dani S.
This is a wonderful insect repellant for light use, especially if you find that you are very sensitive to mosquito bites!
The price is wonderful and the manual spray nozzle is good for those times you don't need all the protection or power of the aerosol varieties.
Ashley M.
Traverse City, MI
Off!® Deep Woods® Insect Repellent 9 fl. oz. Spray Bottle I took this gem with me on my first time small mouth bass fishing. Save for black flies that despite drenching myself repeatedly in Off!® Deep Woods® Insect Repellent still bit me continously.
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
This is a pretty good repellent. It's affordable and does the job. It does have that greasy feel to it but most bug sprays do. The smell isn't overpowering which I also like. I would repurchase and I would recommend to friends!
Tammie N.
Sanger, CA
This is the number one bug repellent I use it when I go camping.It does keep the bugs away make sure you find one you can use in the water otherwise you will get bit up.I will definitely recommend you buy it if your out camping.
Wendy H.
What part of your body do you make sure to spray first?
Jessica C.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Can this be used on children?
MaryEsther M.
Manchester, TN
What is your favorite outdoor activity ?
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
What other brands or repellants have you found to be as powerful as this one?
Sarah G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.