BY OFF! #33 in Insect Repellent

OFF! Deep Woods Dry Insect Repellent, 4 oz: Not oily or greasy Repels mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies, chiggers and gnats A must-have for camping, fishing, hunting and boating Repels mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus 4 oz bottle see more...

• When hunting would this be something I could use? Is ther...2 Answers
  • How often do you reapply?3 Answers
  • Does this really feel any different then regular off?4 Answers
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this stuff! Me and my family practically live outdoors and we stay on the water so mosquito repellent is a must have for us. I like the fact that this isn't greasy. It goes on and is dry to the touch. There's nothing worse than that icky sticky feeling you get with most bug sprays. I give this product a big thumbs up!
Anna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works great at keeping mosquitos away. I have tons in my yard and it’s always the repellent I use when I’m outside at night. It’s is definitely worth the price and it lasts for a long time. I would recommend.
Brooke S.
I like off deep woods because I know that the bugs are staying off of me for the most part. I mostly use this when I am going camping, or hiking, or doing something more than just being outside. It's in a spray can which is nice so I don't have to keep pumping and I don't have to rub it in too much unless I spray to close to my body. I got mine from Walmart with a coupon.
Crystal W.
Ocala, FL
This has been of multiple rebuy. I will continue buying this type of bug spray until it is not made any more I promise you. The stock that it works 100% and you're not left feeling sticky is a 100% buy for me.
Melissa S.
Euless, TX
A tad bit oily but it works great really keeps those pesky biting bugs away. With all the diseases they have, having this product on hand with my children always wanting to be out on the beach or swimming it really puts me at ease knowing they are safe from any virus mosquitos carry.its a spray on which I covenant. And long lasting
Stay flawless my fellow beauties inside and out
Yoazin V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is an okay insect repellent the smell is way too strong and be careful to not breathe it in because its just super nasty, I didn't feel like it worked much I still got mosquito bites after using this on me and around me
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I prefer more natural alternative for direct contact with my skin. I do use this on my clothing. I also use it on my screens and entry ways and it keeps the bugs away. It works really well.
Cyndia G.
Madera, CA
I like using this particular bug spray when hiking. It feels a little oily but dries fast. I didn't get any bug bites it smells a little strong at first but the scent does go away.
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The perfect spray to keep nasty mosquitoes and biting flies at bay! The scent isn't particularly strong, but it does an excellent job of repelling bugs that bite. I like that it has a dry texture, so you don't have an uncomfortable oily film on your skin. Highly recommend if you plan on being in the woods or a buggy backyard!
Victoria  s.
Maryland Hts, MO
I love this spray. It's easy to use and effective. Make sure to follow instructions as anything with deet as an active ingredient must be washed off skin or can cause irritation of left on for too long. Also I find it best to spray on clothing like at the bottom of your pants and on your shirt. Most times it still seems to repel them and I would recommend it for outdoor use to keep away those pesky creatures.
jessica g.
Baltimore, MD
Does this really feel any different then regular off?
Megan M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How often do you reapply?
Amy W.
When hunting would this be something I could use? Is there a harsh or strong scent?
Patty H.