BY OFF! #13 in Insect Repellent

OFF! Deep Woods Dry Insect Repellent, 4 oz: Not oily or greasy Repels mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies, chiggers and gnats A must-have for camping, fishing, hunting and boating Repels mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus 4 oz bottle see more...

• When hunting would this be something I could use? Is there a hars...2 Answers
  • How often do you reapply?3 Answers
  • Does this really feel any different then regular off?4 Answers
Kaylin S.
Appleton , WI
The perfect spray to keep nasty mosquitoes and biting flies at bay! The scent isn't particularly strong, but it does an excellent job of repelling bugs that bite. I like that it has a dry texture, so you don't have an uncomfortable oily film on your skin. Highly recommend if you plan on being in the woods or a buggy backyard!
Laura D.
West Chester, PA
Being outside in the summer by the water means TONS of those nasty green headed flies. I couldn't get through the day without some bug spray and deep woods does the trick. Best one I've found so far to keep the bugs at bay!
JoeyLynn S.
Toledo, OH
#backyardbash this mosquito repellent is a for sure must have for my family during summer time outings and cookouts,beach,or camping we have a couple cans with us and ready to go,I recommend this brand to the fullest...
Jenni R.
Pennsauken, NJ
The only way to truly repel mosquitoes is to use DEET. Off deep woods keeps mosquitoes at bay and prevents me from getting eaten alive. I got this can at Wegman's, which always has a great deal on products. #backyardbash
Sarah D.
This is great, we do a lot of hiking in the summer months and the bugs can be just awful. It's not sticky or overly wet when applied. All in all its a very effective product and I will continue to use this.
Nicole E.
Mega Parent Expert
Works well for me! I'm expecting, and need a reliable product to keep mosquitoes away and protect from the Zika Virus. This does the job as long as you apply a few times.
Am H.
I really like this bug spray! It doesn't leave you feeling greasy or sticky at all nor does it have that gross chemical bug spray smell. A must have for sure!
Micaela H.
Edinburg, TX
This product is exceptional. The amount of protection for bugs during mosquito season is great. We usually have them available at hand for visitors to share.
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL
Off! ha!s the power of deet, which is the only ingredient that really works. This repellent goes on dry without the stickiness. Great scent as well
Mallorie F.
This definitely will keep ALL the bugs away, but has a very strong smell. If you are going camping or hiking keep this on you at all times.
jessica g.
Baltimore, MD
Does this really feel any different then regular off?
Megan M.
Mega Parent Expert
How often do you reapply?
Amy W.
When hunting would this be something I could use? Is there a harsh or strong scent?