BY OFF! #2 in Insect Repellent

Descriptions:

OFF! Deep Woods Insect Repellent isn't just your average mosquito repellent; it's protection against biting and virus-carrying insects that hide deep within the woods. With a formula containing 25% DEET, this spray provides up to 8 hours of protection against biting insects such as mosquitoes, ticks, black flies, sand flies, chiggers, fleas, gnats, and no-see-ums. Along with protection against bites, this DEET insect repellent also helps provide protection from mosquitoes that could be carrying the Zika virus, Dengue virus, and the West Nile virus.

• Anyone else still get bit after using this?1 Answers
  • Does this have a strong scent?9 Answers
  • How well does this work? I get bit by bugs so bad.4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "This smells a bit more like a useful bug spray, but both in my home in the city and out at our cabin this did not work enough." in 2 reviews
  • "It's just a normal bug spray smell that we all used to smell as kids." in 1 review
  • "This stuff is amazing when I go camping and am hiking trails all day." in 1 review
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have lots of land and a huge backyard , a 2 years old girl and a 5 years old boy that are unstoppable! They run all over the yard without a care in the world! As their mommy it’s my responsibility to keep them safe and secure! I use this spray to make sure that ticks and bugs stay away from their body and flesh! My babies are my life and I am
Thankful for such products that make it a little less stressful when it comes to being a mom and worrying about ticks, bugs and mosquitos! Great spray and it works perfectly ! Highly recommend it for all.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
This product definitely will keep the mosquitoes away, however I don't like the feeling of it on my skin. It says it is dry however I believe it to be oily. I can physically feel the layer of bug spray on my skin throughout the day. It feels sticky. Of course I do prefer not being bitten by mosquitoes while deep in the woods with my husband while he is shooting archery. I would recommend this product but would prefer something with a little more of a dry feel.
Dana R.
Lebanon, VA
This OFF is the best for keeping away those pesky mosquitos OFF! Deep Woods Dry Aerosol Insect Repellent !!! Get some it's bomb and it's pretty affordable also! Another tip is when seasons change; go check out the clearance sections of your local Walmart and you will find the bug spray for super good deals! Trust. Picture of hubby using it cause it's the only one he will buy
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
When we visit my family's camper Off is a must. The deep woods Off, you can definitely count on working. I found that I don't have to reapply this product and make it home without those pesky mosquito bites. I'm pretty sure it helps with other pest too. I use this even if I won't be in the deep woods, we use on our families boat too. I'd honestly recommend this to anyone planning on being outdoors during the summer. Weather it's a back yard BBQ, being in the woods , walking on trails & going to the lake.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Off Deep Woods is our go to for repelling pesty bugs & mosquitos! We use this when we are camping or just hanging out in the back yard! While it does not smell pretty or leave your skin feeling soft, it does the job of keeping us from the bugs! Five Stars!!!!
Emily C.
Bloomington, IN
Let me start by saying: mosquitoes notoriously love me. I have been skeptical about any bug spray being effective enough. I was asked to go on a retreat to the woods this past weekend and bought this right before leaving, in hopes it would help. IT DID. Not a single bite.
Victoria S.
Colton, CA
This spray works very well! I have a great story behind this spray and my Girl Scouts back when I was 12 and we went on a camping trip. I will always remember that story and I am automatically most likely to buy this bug spray over any other.
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
These are a life saver! I am prone to getting eaten to death by mosquitoes. I'm always the one at get togethers digging and slapping them off of me. They are so annoying and the lumps they leave behind ITCH for days. This stuff completely stops the bites. I don't even notice them after spraying my revealed skin with this. It doesn't smell too strong to me and works effectively.
Jasmin S.
Linden, VA
We live in the mountains and during the spring/summer time the bugs are so out of control you can't even step out the door without being attacked. We got this spray so we could actually be outside and it works wonders!! The number of bug bites and swarms we suffered dropped drastically and we were able to enjoy the outdoors again!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a very good product for the price. It does have a strong scent, and I would recommend applying it away from food and people. It doesn’t stain clothing and you don’t need to put a ton on. I prefer the aerosol sprays because the pump can tend to cause dripping on your hands . Overall it works great for mosquitos and flies.
Wendy H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
What part of your body do you make sure to spray first?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Does this have a strong scent?
Jessica C.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Can this be used on children?
MaryEsther M.
Manchester, TN
What is your favorite outdoor activity ?
Sarah G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.