BY OFF! #4 in Insect Repellent

Descriptions:

OFF! Deep Woods Insect Repellent isn't just your average mosquito repellent; it's protection against biting and virus-carrying insects that hide deep within the woods. With a formula containing 25% DEET, this spray provides up to 8 hours of protection against biting insects such as mosquitoes, ticks, black flies, sand flies, chiggers, fleas, gnats, and no-see-ums. Along with protection against bites, this DEET insect repellent also helps provide protection from mosquitoes that could be carrying the Zika virus, Dengue virus, and the West Nile virus.

• Anyone else still get bit after using this?1 Answers
  • Does this have a strong scent?9 Answers
  • How well does this work? I get bit by bugs so bad.4 Answers
OFF! Deep Woods Dry Aerosol Insect Repellent
  • "This smells a bit more like a useful bug spray, but both in my home in the city and out at our cabin this did not work enough." in 2 reviews
  • "It's just a normal bug spray smell that we all used to smell as kids." in 1 review
  • "This stuff is amazing when I go camping and am hiking trails all day." in 1 review
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have lots of land and a huge backyard , a 2 years old girl and a 5 years old boy that are unstoppable! They run all over the yard without a care in the world! As their mommy it’s my responsibility to keep them safe and secure! I use this spray to make sure that ticks and bugs stay away from their body and flesh! My babies are my life and I am
Thankful for such products that make it a little less stressful when it comes to being a mom and worrying about ticks, bugs and mosquitos! Great spray and it works perfectly ! Highly recommend it for all.
Liz M.
Deep Woods Off is the only product I can count on to repel mosquitoes. I grew up around a lake, searching for sticks in the woods for burning late night bon fires. To this day, we live in a neighborhood with a high density of mature trees, not a lot of sunlight, so lots of moisture = mosquito heaven. Deep Woods is my go-to.
The “dry” aerosol is my least favorite. It does go on dryer than the regular product, but it is thicker in the air and it’s harder to avoid breathing it in 😵.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
This product definitely will keep the mosquitoes away, however I don't like the feeling of it on my skin. It says it is dry however I believe it to be oily. I can physically feel the layer of bug spray on my skin throughout the day. It feels sticky. Of course I do prefer not being bitten by mosquitoes while deep in the woods with my husband while he is shooting archery. I would recommend this product but would prefer something with a little more of a dry feel.
Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
This has been my go-to bug spray for years. As an Iowan, a lot of my recreational activities in my life have been outside. From weddings to hikes, this bugspray will do an awesome job keeping the bugs away and helps lower your risk of getting West Nile Virus!
Linda T.
Lakewood
No matter what I spray on, bugs still find me. I've had Jersey mosquitoes try to wrestle cans of OFF out of my hands--yes, they ARE that big here! There is just something about me that all bugs seem to like, and even prefer, if given a choice of humans in their  immediate area.
But, of all the repellents out there, OFF is the one I always turn to because I KNOW that it will do the best of them all in keeping as many flies, ticks, mosquitoes and whatever away and OFF my body for as long as possible. What more could I ask for?
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Off Deep Woods is our go to for repelling pesty bugs & mosquitos! We use this when we are camping or just hanging out in the back yard! While it does not smell pretty or leave your skin feeling soft, it does the job of keeping us from the bugs! Five Stars!!!!
Victoria S.
Colton, CA
This spray works very well! I have a great story behind this spray and my Girl Scouts back when I was 12 and we went on a camping trip. I will always remember that story and I am automatically most likely to buy this bug spray over any other.
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
These are a life saver! I am prone to getting eaten to death by mosquitoes. I'm always the one at get togethers digging and slapping them off of me. They are so annoying and the lumps they leave behind ITCH for days. This stuff completely stops the bites. I don't even notice them after spraying my revealed skin with this. It doesn't smell too strong to me and works effectively.
Jasmin S.
Linden, VA
We live in the mountains and during the spring/summer time the bugs are so out of control you can't even step out the door without being attacked. We got this spray so we could actually be outside and it works wonders!! The number of bug bites and swarms we suffered dropped drastically and we were able to enjoy the outdoors again!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a very good product for the price. It does have a strong scent, and I would recommend applying it away from food and people. It doesn’t stain clothing and you don’t need to put a ton on. I prefer the aerosol sprays because the pump can tend to cause dripping on your hands . Overall it works great for mosquitos and flies.
Wendy H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
What part of your body do you make sure to spray first?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Does this have a strong scent?
MaryEsther M.
Manchester, TN
What is your favorite outdoor activity ?
Jessica C.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Can this be used on children?
María R.
weston, FL
It is good quality considering requiring similar products in the market?

Walmart