BY OFF!

OFF Deep Woods Dry is an insect repellent that is proven to repel mosquitoes black flies biting midges deer flies stable flies ticks and chiggers for up to 8 hours. This product provides proven long-lasting protection with a powder dry feel and is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking camping and outdoor parties. see more...

Kreah S.
Kreah S.
Youngstown, FL
I used this on my family on the fourth of just because we have a lot of mosquitoes in our area. We all went home without any bug bites, but the colored print from the packaging of our snacks rubbed off into our skin and we were pretty oily. Smells like mosquito repellent, so don't expect anything special there. Reasonable price for protecting my people. It also cleaned the lights on my husband's car pretty well.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Aldie , VA
Love that this stuff goes on dry after you spray it. It still has a heavy scent of bug spray, but I think that is to be expected. I give myself and my kids a quick spray of this stuff before walking the trails and we come out tick-free. It works as designed!