BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Insect Repellent Aerosol Spray provides protection against disease-carrying ticks mosquitoes black flies sand flies chiggers fleas and other insects. The non-greasy formula wont stain your clothing and resists perspiration. It is 25 DEET formula offers effective protection from biting insects especially in heavily wooded areas. One application repels for up to 6 hours- Repellent provides protection against ticks mosquitoes black flies sand flies chiggers fleas gnats and no-see-ums- Single application repels insects for up to 6 hours- Spray on to repel insects while engaging in outdoor activities such as camping hiking and fishing- 25 DEET offers effective protection from biting insects especially in heavily wooded areas.

Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
The only spray I choose for my family whenever we are going fishing, camping or just plain ole outside. It's the only one that works for us especially myself since I tend to get bit more than anybody around me. But it's not a strong smell it kind of smells like lemon but not a very pungent smell.
Michelle L.
This is a good insect repellent that keeps away insect and other pesky bugs. The aerosol spray comes out evenly and covers your skin and clothing. You can find this anywhere and there is a coupon for two of them of in your newspaper. I brought my at Walmart and have been using this a lot lately.
Riah W.
Off just doesn't work for me. I don't go outside normally, but when I do insects just seem to attack me, and I've heard that this stuff helps, but this stuff just doesn't help. Not only does it smell, it leaves a sticky residue on your skin and doesn't help to repeal bugs at all!
Anna L.
Angwin, CA
I enjoy this product if you’re going camping or you’re going to be in an area with lots of forest. It is strong and keeps ticks, mosquitos, and other bugs away from you. The scent is powerful, but it is because of its strong formula.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
I've lived in the North and the South and I don't care what anyone says, the bugs in the South are the worst! 🙅 After my step-dad got Lyme Disease, we kicked all preventative measure up a knotch, and OFF! Deep Woods Aerosol Insect Repellent is 100% reliable, effective and goes on evenly with no "sputter" as you sometimes get with aerosols. The only "con" I have is the way it smells 💀 It's hard to explain..it smells like chemicals and if you get a whiff or if there's some blow-back during application, then the scent is too much and you can taste it. However, this isn't perfume or body spray so I didn't dock a star.
Tara G.
Here in Illinois, mosquitoes are no joke! They can rule your daily schedule. Mosquitoes seem to have become resistant to most of the sprays and when you are worrying about Lymes disease or are absolutely you absolutely dread having to come out of your home and do something fun. The Deep Woods OFF really works. I do worry about the deep but after talking to my kids Dr's and know people that have had Lymes disease, I worry more about the mosquitoe bites. Thank goodness there is Deep Woods that still works to deter getting bit. Off! Deep Woods Off, 6 oz. Aerosol Can
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
This product keeps those pesky mosquitoes far far away from me and I live in the Louisiana swamps. Excellent price for the quality of product you get. I have never been bitten by a bug while using this product. The smell is strong but it doesn't bother me because I know I won't be getting eat alive while enjoying outside time with my kids.
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
Great Bug spray for outdoor use helps prevent all types of bugs to go on especially mosquitoes great to take anywhere when camping or going to the park smell is never overbearing I always buy this for the summertime
Melanie T.
Townsend, DE
This product is Awesome!!! It keeps the bugs away and doesn't smell horrible. We use this product while just being outside in the backyard at night but also trust it to use while my daughter is away at Girl Scout Camp. The price isn't bad either, it's usually on sale or there are coupons for it during this time of the year.
Nicole F.
Phoenix, MD
I think it did a good job of keeping the bugs off. I'll be using this again when I go camping. The scent was extremely overpowering, which I didn't like. I purchased it from Walmart and the price was more expensive than other bug sprays, but the label convinced me to buy it. The product's integrity has kept me using it.
Jennifer W.
Winfield, AL
My husband swears by this during the summer time. It has a strong smell but lasts a very long time. This is the only brand he will buy.
Valerie E.
How well did this work? Did you see a decrease in mosquito bites?