BY OFF! #29 in Insect Repellent

Descriptions:

THE OUTDOORS MISSES YOU . Don't let mosquitos keep you apart . Get back outside with OFF! . OFF! Clip-On Mosquito Repellent Refills are sold separately for use with OFF! Clip-On . Don't let mosquitos keep you from enjoying the outdoors. Get back outside with OFF! . OFF! Clip-On Mosquito Repellent provides protection you dont spray on. A quiet, battery-powered fan circulates odorless repellent and, within minutes, creates head-to-toe protection for up to 12 hours. GET BACK OUT THERE

• No skin application.
  • Battery-powered repellent fan.
  • Up to 12 hours of head to toe protection.Use each refill within 14 days of opening.
  • Odorless repellent.
  • Refill works in all clip-on models.

Josh P.
United states
This product works great and keeps the bugs away in the summer! Nothing more annoying then getting all bit up in the summer and this will definitely help with that problem
Dalconys G.
Doral, FL
I am highly allergic to things that bite and sting (and of course they all love me)... but I really hate bug spray... I've never used these like way out in the swamp or the woods or anything, but I live in Florida (where we have mosquitoes year-round) and when I use it, I never get bitten. (When I don't use it, I can be outside for five minutes at dusk and have 6 new bites!)
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
Maybe it was user error, but this thing only barely seemed to keep the mosquito away. Yes I understand that expecting there to be a bubble of protection like in the commercials is unrealistic, but at the same time I still was bitten on my extremities. So, not completely ineffective, but not as effective as slathering on the spray.
Trisha M.
Denham Spgs, LA
These are a life savor!! We love to hand out in our backyard around the pool. We live in south Louisiana so we have a huge mosquito prob. I went to Walmart and bought these and let me tell you...heaven! I was able to enjoy my evening without having 1,000 bites the next day. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Paola R.
I usually like to have the off clips for when I go on vacation to Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic. These are places where mosquitos eat you alive !!! It smells good and I definitely recommend it to others. It helps me from getting covered ! In bites to maybe only 1 bite which is pretty amazing !
Caitlin P.
Frankfort, IN
We use our off clip on every time we're sitting outside around or after dark, while pulling weeds in the garden, or picking berries. This little product does an amazing job of keeping bugs away! There is no scent that I have noticed, which is a huge step up for us from the smell of deet
Shelby S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I still got bit by bugs while using this product. However, I didn't get bit buy as many. I prefer the spray and candle options better. It also smells strange which I did not like. I will not buy again.
Hannah H.
Murfreesboro , TN
I used to live in Georgia and this keeps all the mosquitos away! It's great for doing yard work, when you lay out by the pool, or when going fishing. I definitely recommend this product.
Carmen L.
I was very skeptical of this product but it works wonders. I can just clip it on to my kids and not have to worry, instead of having to spray them with a funky-tasting spray!
Lanette R.
my kids are both magnets for mosquitos. and since they are always out doors during the summer, its a given. I started buying these 2 years ago and have been using them ever since. I purchased them at target I highly recommend them
Desiree T.
Are these a good buy for little ones?

back