OFF! Clip On Mosquito Protection Starter Kit uploaded by Trish S.OFF! Clip On Mosquito Protection Starter Kit uploaded by Jada D.

BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Fan circulated repellent lasts up to 12 hours for head to toe protection. Odorless and refillable. Includes: 1 repellent unit, 1 refill and 2 aaa batteries. Contains the active ingredient metofluthrin. Enjoy the protection of OFF!® Clip-On™ repellent when: Relaxing in your backyard Lounging at the beach Gardening Camping Attending sporting events Enjoying the park Effective Protection Within minutes, OFF!® Clip-On™ repellent provides personal protection from mosquitoes.  If you move, allow a few minutes for the unit to rebuild its protection.  Protects against mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus No Skin Application Unlike ordinary personal repellents, OFF!® Clip-On™ repellent provides mosquito protection without putting anything on your skin. Fan Powered The quiet, battery-powered fan circulates repellent all around you. Batt

• Does this actually work? I'm getting bit all the time by ...1 Answers
  • How well does this work? I'm always getting bit up especi...4 Answers
  • Does this actually work? It would have to work really we...4 Answers
OFF! Clip On Mosquito Protection Starter Kit
  • "this really did not work at all... i used it with my nephews and my son and they all still got bite up." in 7 reviews
  • "I preferred just spraying the back of her clothing with bug spray to prevent her from potentially getting it in her eyes." in 5 reviews
  • "The whole time I wore it I got eaten alive and so did my son who swells up when bitten I ended up going back to the store and buying cans of OFF worked so much better!!" in 3 reviews
Jennifer L.
Isanti
Are use these mosquito protection kits whenever I’m at the rodeo during the summer it keeps all the mosquitoes away for the whole evening and I don’t smell like I have spray on me.
Kalyn M.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love off clip ons. I have used them ever since I was a kid. I have used them for camping trips as well as for trips out of the country to avoid mosquito bites! It really works!!!
Laklyn h.
I lived in Southeast Georgia for many years. One thing that never fail to come around is the mosquitoes. This off clip-on was amazing during the summer. There was nothing else that I found that compared to it. It is kind of pricey for what it is but I believe it's worth it if you have a bug problem.
Riah W.
1,893 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is another Off product that's just a big Nope for me. Not a fan of this. This doesn't work, repel bugs or anything that it's supposed to do. Not a fan of Off or their products. Wouldn't recommend this to anyone. This stuff does not work period.
Courtney J.
Sevierville, TN
Yet again, another complete waste of money. It is not effective at all. It does not work. The scent is just like the spray (The spray does work) However these clip one and the lamps do not work at all. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Kevan D.
Germantown
I can’t say that I love the off clip on mosquito protection kit. It’s kind of clunky and makes a bit of a whistling noise when it’s turned on. The noise was so annoying that I couldn’t keep it on long enough to see how it worked.
Cristy R.
Martinsville , IN
Decorator Expert Level 1
I bought these and they seem to work good! I think the spray is better but these come in hand when I have my grandbabies over since they are little and I don't want to put bug spray on their skin
Just clip it on and go
Nayiah D.
Oxford
Purchased at: Walmart
It sucked. It was just terrible I used it when I was outside for a camp activity and it didn’t do anything for me. I still got ate up my mosquitos! I mad the fan on max range the whole time and nothing helped
Asa S.
Cambria, CA
Purchased at: Target
I don’t see much mosquito in my area so I can’t tell but difference but it’s really convenient and they are sold in many places. I certainly don’t see any mosquitos and I recommend it and would buy it again.
Jesinda T.
Niceville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I wasn't sure this little guy would keep the mosquitos away, but it deffinitly proved me wrong. I live in a swamoy away in Florida, these really saved my family this year!
Dalia B.
Hialeah, Fl
Does it really work? Also is it better them sprays?
Veronica P.
Yonkers , NY
How well does this work? I'm always getting bit up especially since I'm always outside I get bit mostly on my legs