OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Off! Citronella Bucket creates an alluring outdoor glow, giving your backyard or patio the perfect ambient feel. It s attractive container isn t offensive, so being used as a centerpiece is no problem and, of course, it keeps away the bugs! Attractive container blends in with outdoor decoration. Keeps pesky insects away. Pleasant scent to humans. Subtle glow. Burns up to 40 Hours.

OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle
  • "I love these because it does the job well, keeps the nasty bugs away and it doesn't smell bad " in 3 reviews
Vanessa T.
Wilmington
These always do the job when we eat outside or just relaxing on the porch the scent isn't bad and the last for quite a while.
Anna H.
Corp Christi, TX
It helps to keep the bugs away and to also relax and enjoy your backyard. Its necer fun when you have bugs flying around.
Nancy J.
Dallas, Tx
Stock up on these for the backyard gatherings. Works great and lasts a long time.
Diana R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Great for keeping those pesky bugs away from you and your food. I even love the smell!
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
My husband and i live across the street from a park that floods a lot, so we are surrounded by mosquitoes in the summer! This stuff is perfect for our deck when we are having a cookout with friends and family. Very affordable and lasts for awhile too!
Ruth B.
Orlando, FL
Excelente repelente de mosquitos, puedes estar tranquila haciendo un grill en tu casa con tus familiares que no vas a sentir una picada.
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
I was so shocked by this product. The thing is I didn't want to buy it, because I didn't believe it would work. It actually worked, and we could sit outside and enjoy our evening. I would recommend this product. Really nice one Off!
Davee H.
Mount Airy, NC
I love the OFF citronella bucket candle. It is a good size and repeals the bugs very well. It lasts a good while too
Stephanie M.
Hillsdale
When we want to sit outdoors amd enjoy a nice meal we use the citronella bucket candles to help keep the annoying bugs away
brandie b.
Bowling Green, OH
This is a camping must, we use several of these when we go camping to help keep bugs away
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Doesn't this worsen asma?
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Do they have other scents?
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Do you find this actually keeps the bugs away ?
Luisa D.
Del Rio, TX
I'm looking for candles for an outdoor summer wedding. Are these effective at keeping the bugs away?
Cristy E.
Tempe, AZ
Can you use them inside home or for patios purposes? Safe for kids any bad smell?