OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Off! Citronella Bucket creates an alluring outdoor glow, giving your backyard or patio the perfect ambient feel. It s attractive container isn t offensive, so being used as a centerpiece is no problem and, of course, it keeps away the bugs! Attractive container blends in with outdoor decoration. Keeps pesky insects away. Pleasant scent to humans. Subtle glow. Burns up to 40 Hours.

OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle
  • "I love these because it does the job well, keeps the nasty bugs away and it doesn't smell bad " in 3 reviews
Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
I've gone camping my whole life, and we have always kept these lit at our campsite to help keep the bugs away! The smell is actually semi-comforting to me at this point and it burns for a really long time! Does an amazing job at keeping mosquitoes away!
Brittany D.
In Texas the mosquitos get crazy during the summer and I am usually covered in bites when I'm outside longer than a few minutes. The candle works ok but not great. There are still lots of mosquitos flying around even when its lit.
Alexandra H.
Nashville
It works okay, but still the mosquitos would come to me even with the candle in my lap! Definitely bummed about that, but it’s a good scent nonetheless. Refreshes the patio and I love how long it burns!
Stephanie M.
New Haven
These citronella candles are an absolute must during the summer when we are outside grilling, listening to music, and visiting with friends and family. Always have great results with the Off! brand.
Jessica M.
Statesboro, GA
We’ve used this before and I think it actually works pretty well. I will have to try it out again this summer and see if it works as good as I remember. It is a good price though.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I've only got this a few times. It's not nearly as effective as just using the spray so I opt for that more often. It has a slight smell to it. And within a close radius does keep bugs away. But unless your sitting at the table this candle is at it's pretty much useless.
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
I was so shocked by this product. The thing is I didn't want to buy it, because I didn't believe it would work. It actually worked, and we could sit outside and enjoy our evening. I would recommend this product. Really nice one Off!
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
My husband and i live across the street from a park that floods a lot, so we are surrounded by mosquitoes in the summer! This stuff is perfect for our deck when we are having a cookout with friends and family. Very affordable and lasts for awhile too!
Kavita M.
Burlington, MA
I like using off in the summer nights when all the critters come out. It helps with the issue. I don’t mind the insect repellent spray at all. I won’t use it on my little one though too much chemicals on it for me to put it on her skin.
Danielle A.
Whittier, CA
I did not care for the scent of this candle. Bugs seemed to be off put by the scent too, and didn't come within a few feet of it. We kept it on our picnic table and as long as we were nearby, it did seem to help a bit.
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Doesn't this worsen asma?
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Do they have other scents?
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Do you find this actually keeps the bugs away ?
Luisa D.
Del Rio, TX
I'm looking for candles for an outdoor summer wedding. Are these effective at keeping the bugs away?
Cristy E.
Tempe, AZ
Can you use them inside home or for patios purposes? Safe for kids any bad smell?