OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Off! Citronella Bucket creates an alluring outdoor glow, giving your backyard or patio the perfect ambient feel. It s attractive container isn t offensive, so being used as a centerpiece is no problem and, of course, it keeps away the bugs! Attractive container blends in with outdoor decoration. Keeps pesky insects away. Pleasant scent to humans. Subtle glow. Burns up to 40 Hours.

OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle
  • "I love these because it does the job well, keeps the nasty bugs away and it doesn't smell bad " in 3 reviews
Emma H.
I love these candles. I live in a fairly wooded area and my backyard is full of mosquitoes during the summer. These candles allow us to go outside and not feel like I'm being attacked/eaten alive. They smell great and also get the job done. I would highly recommend this.
Amy W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I really like to use Citronella products during the year while we entertain or relax outside. We try to repel mosquitoes and other bugs, and I thought having candles would be helpful. This candle is expensive and cannot burn all the way down due to the placement of the wick.
Jolene G.
Powder Spgs, GA
I've used plenty of Off products in the past with success, but this one fell a bit short. Maybe I just needed a few more candles, but I didn't feel as if it did all that much in repelling the mosquitoes. I would probably buy again and just buy more for next time
Claudia P.
Burlington, NC
I live in NC where the mosquitoes are mutant and this has been the only product to keep them at bay while outside. Highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys spending time outside during heavy mosquito season! Plus it smells really nice too. Two thumbs up here!
Darcie S.
Leclaire , IA
This worked well for a citronella candle. The scent is hat of typical citronella which I find fresh smelling. I enjoy the bucket design as you can place a couple of these on your deck/patio and the lighting is a nice atmospheric element while keeping the bugs away.
Genesis V.
Central Islip, NY
SO CITRONELLA USUALLY STINKS AND I CAN'T STAND IT BUT THIS HELPS WITH THE MOSQUITO PROBLEM AND I DON'T THINK I CAN HAVE AN OUTDOOR PARTY WITHOUT IT NOW. THE SMELL IS NOT BAD AT ALL AND THE FACT THAT IT DOES WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TO DEFINITELY HELPS A LOT!!
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL
Off citronella bucket candles are a must have for any outdoor occasion. Living in Florida it is impossible to enjoy any outdoor cookout or bash with all the bugs and mosquitoes. Citronella candles burning nearby are a must have for any occasion! I love these!
Abby G.
Can't really say these work all that well. We recently attended a friends birthday party and they had one on every table outside but we were still getting bit by mosquitoes. It's quite big so you'd think it'd have a good repellent power but it didn't.
Chic Pretty F.
This product works! Whenever I've hosted a backyard bash, I always purchase this! The scent is pleasant and it is very affordable. Once the sun starts to go down, it keeps mosquitoes at bay and provides light. I would definitely buy it again!
Sarah B.
Chattanooga, TN
We use this product as one of our #backyardbash items for the summer months.... The candle seems to burn slowly and can be reused multiple times. I noticed that the repellant is very effective and our deck escapades go off without a hitch...
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Doesn't this worsen asma?
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Do they have other scents?
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Do you find this actually keeps the bugs away ?
Luisa D.
Del Rio, TX
I'm looking for candles for an outdoor summer wedding. Are these effective at keeping the bugs away?
Cristy E.
Tempe, AZ
Can you use them inside home or for patios purposes? Safe for kids any bad smell?