OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Off! Citronella Bucket creates an alluring outdoor glow, giving your backyard or patio the perfect ambient feel. It s attractive container isn t offensive, so being used as a centerpiece is no problem and, of course, it keeps away the bugs! Attractive container blends in with outdoor decoration. Keeps pesky insects away. Pleasant scent to humans. Subtle glow. Burns up to 40 Hours.

OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle
  • "I love these because it does the job well, keeps the nasty bugs away and it doesn't smell bad " in 3 reviews
Amanda A.
We keep these on our patio table. Living in Texas you have to do whatever you can to repel mosquitoes because they're the size of wasps! These in conjunction with Off spray covering everyone head to toe help keep mosquito bites at bay. We still manage to get a few bites some days, but we aren't getting eaten alive.
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
This candle keeps mosquitoes away very well. We burn this candle even during the daytime when we are sitting out on the deck. We have also seen a daytime type of mosquito that is black and white stripped so every time I go outside I light this candle and haven't seen any yet.
Kayley G.
Nashville, TN
This works pretty well. It keeps the bugs off of you for sure. You may need more candles for a group of 4 or more people though. It won't keep the bugs off your entire patio. and the bugs still fly around, they're just not as annoying. I would definitely buy again. its better than spraying yourself.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
I'm not sure if it works super well. I use this product because I hate mosquitoes and they love me. I feel that by using this product I am at least trying not to become a meal. It smells a little chemically but then I think maybe the mosquitoes don't like the smell either. I use many off products.
Nina S.
I use these on my patio when the kids play outside. Mosquitoes don't seem to bother me, but they eat my kids up. I live in Texas where it gets humid and the mosquitoes are awful and these buckets help a little. I love citrus scents so I love the citronella bucket versus wearing greasy bug spray.
Chantal H.
Brookhaven
I really don't find this product very effective. I bought a dozen for a barbecue because my backyard is relatively mosquito-prone. I put this out & it was almost as if people were getting bit more than usual. I guess the pro would be that it smells good. I just don't think it's worth the money.
Carolyn H.
Mesa, AZ
These are amazing. Seriously. As someone who is eaten alive by mosquitoes, this has been a lifesaver! It smells light and definitely keeps you safe from those tiny little bloodsuckers...great for kids and adults and of course, perfect for a #backyardbash!
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
I love these candles in the summer we utilize my back deck often it is highly effective and definitely helps to keep the bugs away i purchase this product from walmart. cons - some of these candles don't always smell the best and yes i would definitely purchase these candles again.
Hollee E.
New Kent, VA
Our backyard was being overran by mosquitoes and we were having a barbecue so we decided to buy a few of these for our backyard. I think they worked pretty well and they also have a decent scent to them, unlike other insect repellents. I will definitely purchase more in the future.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Citronella candles are just part of summer. One thing that can bring down a dinner party on the patio is 250 mosquitoes flying all around your face. Seriously, these things are awesome. A definite must at my house, my sisters house and my moms house and soon to be your house too!
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Doesn't this worsen asma?
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Do they have other scents?
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Do you find this actually keeps the bugs away ?
Luisa D.
Del Rio, TX
I'm looking for candles for an outdoor summer wedding. Are these effective at keeping the bugs away?
Cristy E.
Tempe, AZ
Can you use them inside home or for patios purposes? Safe for kids any bad smell?