OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Off! Citronella Bucket creates an alluring outdoor glow, giving your backyard or patio the perfect ambient feel. It s attractive container isn t offensive, so being used as a centerpiece is no problem and, of course, it keeps away the bugs! Attractive container blends in with outdoor decoration. Keeps pesky insects away. Pleasant scent to humans. Subtle glow. Burns up to 40 Hours.

OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle
  • "I love these because it does the job well, keeps the nasty bugs away and it doesn't smell bad " in 3 reviews
Heather S.
Anderson, SC
For the begining using this around the pool it seemed to work but the wick burnt really quick, quicker than I thought and then bugs started attacking. But it did work for a hour.
Cierra P.
Coatesville, IN
This candle is amazing to keep bugs away during the summer!! The smell is amazing and is not too strong. Very effective to keep bugs away and is priced comparable to others
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
These are great for back yard barbecues, hanging out, entertaining and everything else! Perfect to get rid of mosquitoes and the smell is nice too! Trusted brand and a go to!
Jennifer M.
We go through soooo many of these it is unreal. It actually works in repelling mosquitoes. I normally find a good selection at Target. Definitely recommend if you are going to be out in the backyard a lot this summer.
Taylor B.
I always use citronella candles in the summer when we are spending time outside. They work so well to not only keep the bugs off you, but completely away from you.
Chelsey H.
Edgewood
This product is super useful in an area where the bugs harbor around. The scent of the candles are never overwhelming. I will definitely be repurchasing since bugs are coming out of the wood works this summer.
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
I did find this candle helpful in keeping nasty Florida bug away. It is very strong in fragrance and lasts a long time. I think the price is reasonable also for the product. OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle
Marissa F.
Greenville, NC
My roommates and I are out on porch a lot during the summer and we have get together with guests over all the time. We bought this in hopes that it would keep the mosquitoes away during these times. I still got bit, not as much as I normally do so that was an improvement. The smell was also not pleasant and really annoying to someone who gets headaches easily so it was just an okay product.
Char L.
Was skeptical on purchase but had a coupon and gave it a buy . Bought these around summer time best time of the year but as well the bugs and bees are out . I left them around the back outside by the grill and patio smell good brings that chill vibe who doesn't love a candle lol cute decoration / packaging nobody knew what it was just thought a pretty little candle which I like don't like when people assume and when they see traps etc they think your just dirty lol like people lived here before me !
Heather R.
Blythewood, SC
I love the look of these candles however, unless you were using them in a small outdoor enclosed area I don't know that they would be effective. We had 4 outside and still had bugs.
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Doesn't this worsen asma?
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Do they have other scents?
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Do you find this actually keeps the bugs away ?
Luisa D.
Del Rio, TX
I'm looking for candles for an outdoor summer wedding. Are these effective at keeping the bugs away?
Cristy E.
Tempe, AZ
Can you use them inside home or for patios purposes? Safe for kids any bad smell?