OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Off! Citronella Bucket creates an alluring outdoor glow, giving your backyard or patio the perfect ambient feel. It s attractive container isn t offensive, so being used as a centerpiece is no problem and, of course, it keeps away the bugs! Attractive container blends in with outdoor decoration. Keeps pesky insects away. Pleasant scent to humans. Subtle glow. Burns up to 40 Hours.

OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle
  • "I love these because it does the job well, keeps the nasty bugs away and it doesn't smell bad " in 3 reviews
Elena D.
These bucket things are my go toos! I would use these over teekee torches everyday if I could! In the summertime especially is when they gets used the most! Not too crazy over the scent just like that it works great!
Allison N.
Hartselle, AL
We keep one of these on our table that my father in law and husband smoke at outside. We live in Alabama where mosquitoes are the state bird. This candle helps out so much. I recommend this product to others.
Kari C.
I always use citronella candles when its time for the mosquitoes to come out. My fiance is extremely prone to getting bit and with this candle we can enjoy sitting outside together without getting attacked all night! Smells good, burns good, and lasts for a long time. Love the Off brand!
Jennifer L.
Dix Hills, NY
I love this product. It is perfect for an outdoors event. It really works keeping the bugs away at night. It smells great and really works! This is my go to product to keep the mosquitoes away from my guests and food!!
Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
I still had bugs flying around me while burning this on the outdoor table right near me. I wouldn’t say it works for insects, however, if you like the citronella smell, you may like it just for the scent!
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
I'm not sure about this. I think the candle can help lower the amount of pests, but some of the little buggers don't care and will be all over the place. I try to use different options rather than the candle.
Melissa S.
Idaho Falls, ID
I've bought this once and I didn't notice a huge difference unless you were in a 5 foot radius, so it was nice if you were at the table. But, if you wondered away at all, mosquitos were right there. May try again.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
This is a great product to keep in your home. Takes the hard work out of keeping the bugs away! It can be used everywhere and the bug repellent lasts and lasts. We always keeps some around, and so should you!
Artieka T.
Norcross, GA
During the summer months my backyard is a mosquito breeding ground. I always purchase off so that we don’t have bugs coming in through our back door when we tend to our garden or decide to grill out.
Nichole S.
This is the best product out there to keep those pesky bugs away. Great for when you have BBQs and don't want a nasty smell in the air aroiund your good. Lasts a long time as well
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Doesn't this worsen asma?
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Do they have other scents?
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Do you find this actually keeps the bugs away ?
Luisa B.
Del Rio, TX
I'm looking for candles for an outdoor summer wedding. Are these effective at keeping the bugs away?
Cristy E.
Tempe, AZ
Can you use them inside home or for patios purposes? Safe for kids any bad smell?

Walmart