OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY OFF! #17 in Insect Repellent

Descriptions:

Off! Citronella Bucket creates an alluring outdoor glow, giving your backyard or patio the perfect ambient feel. It s attractive container isn t offensive, so being used as a centerpiece is no problem and, of course, it keeps away the bugs! Attractive container blends in with outdoor decoration. Keeps pesky insects away. Pleasant scent to humans. Subtle glow. Burns up to 40 Hours.

OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle
  • "I love these because it does the job well, keeps the nasty bugs away and it doesn't smell bad " in 3 reviews
Danielle S.
Alto, MI
I love using these candles on my deck. They are great for keeping away the mosquitos. My only complaint is that when it rains, these candles are pretty much done as they will not relight. I've thrown out several half used candles because of this.
angela c.
Indianapolis , IN
I live behind a large area of woods with a small lake and purchased a couple of these to sit outside on the back porch and burn for when we have gatherings.  They tend to work really well.  We do still end up with a few mosquito bites but not nearly as many as we used too!
Paige S.
When they say OFF! they mean it. This candle keeps you itch and bite free while enjoying a nice summer night. No more worries about those pesky bugs! It does have that sometimes strong citronella smell so if you are sensitive to this I would not recommend it. Otherwise great product.
Beth Anne L.
Vestavia Hls, AL
We live around water, so the mosquito are out like crazy.  I do my best to keep these candles in stock, because our 2 year old gets eaten up big time by the mosquitoes.  It's not a bad smell either, its pretty pleasant if you ask me.  A good product to have.
Melissa S.
Dallas, TX
It's okay. I feel like it did an okay job but honestly not the best. The smell didn't bother me but I know it was not my significant others preference. I wish it would've worked better for the money.
Elizabeth L.
La Puente , CA
My mother in law has a beautifully patio area that we all love to hang out in. However, theirs always a struggle to keep the bugs away when we decide to eat or during the summer time when the mosquito descend from the armpits of hell. These candles are great and help clear the area!
Haley H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
So I live where the mosquitos come to play, and let me tell you, it's no fun. I am constantly searching for an effective bug repellant and this was a great purchase. It keeps the bugs away if you are directly around the candle. Once you step out of the zone that it is in, the bugs want to play again.
Amber D.
Columbia, TN
These work well at night and do a good job of keeping the bugs away. It is a good value for the price. The scent is sometimes too strong, but I think that is why they are effective. I buy them from Walmart. I do recommend to others that are looking to solve a bug problem.
Elizabeth O.
I love these citronella candles for our deck! They last a long time and the bucket is also decorative on my deck! I purchased at Walmart in the garden and outdoor section. The price was great and we will be buying these again for next summer!
Kayley A.
Brundidge, AL
Love this candle! Keeps mosquitos and all the other bugs off while we sit outside or when we're camping! Not to expensive! Can get at any outdoor sports shop or Walmart! Definitely recommend to other campers or outdoor people!
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Doesn't this worsen asma?
Jessica R.
Patterson, CA
Do they have other scents?
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Do you find this actually keeps the bugs away ?
Luisa B.
Del Rio, TX
I'm looking for candles for an outdoor summer wedding. Are these effective at keeping the bugs away?
Cristy E.
Tempe, AZ
Can you use them inside home or for patios purposes? Safe for kids any bad smell?

back