OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Off! Citronella Bucket creates an alluring outdoor glow, giving your backyard or patio the perfect ambient feel. It s attractive container isn t offensive, so being used as a centerpiece is no problem and, of course, it keeps away the bugs! Attractive container blends in with outdoor decoration. Keeps pesky insects away. Pleasant scent to humans. Subtle glow. Burns up to 40 Hours.

OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle
  • "I love these because it does the job well, keeps the nasty bugs away and it doesn't smell bad " in 3 reviews
Nancy J.
Dallas, Tx
Stock up on these for the backyard gatherings. Works great and lasts a long time.
Kelly D.
Great option that looks and smells nice not like your typical citronella candle.
krista p.
Glendora, CA
I love this for summer nights! It keeps the bugs away & lets us enjoy our dinner.
Katlyn F.
Mebane, NC
Always helps with bugs but wished it put off a stronger smell so it killed more
staci I.
Ive always thought they work pretty good. They absolutely smell awful though.
Rebecca Z.
Great Product! But these every summer especially for our summer camoing trips
Jamie H.
Garnerville , NY
Ok product but I'm very prone to mosquito bites and this only helps a little.
Jessica B.
Berryville, AR
Citronella smell is very strong.
Vanny H.
WINNIPEG, MB
We get a lot of mosquitoes in spring to summer. I like the smell. But this does not get rid of them or any bugs and it is pricey. Its not worth it. I dont really recommend it.
Kim D.
Grand-Sault/Grand Falls, NB
Perfect for camping, easy packed and no mess!
Pros: This candle will last you forever! it's been burning all summer yet its still half full!
Cons: the lids is not tuf,f so in my condition camping when it broke i came up with a plastic film under the cracked lidto keep dirt out while traveling.

But over all i love this product this is a go to!
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Doesn't this worsen asma?
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Do they have other scents?
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Do you find this actually keeps the bugs away ?
Luisa D.
Del Rio, TX
I'm looking for candles for an outdoor summer wedding. Are these effective at keeping the bugs away?
Cristy E.
Tempe, AZ
Can you use them inside home or for patios purposes? Safe for kids any bad smell?