OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Off! Citronella Bucket creates an alluring outdoor glow, giving your backyard or patio the perfect ambient feel. It s attractive container isn t offensive, so being used as a centerpiece is no problem and, of course, it keeps away the bugs! Attractive container blends in with outdoor decoration. Keeps pesky insects away. Pleasant scent to humans. Subtle glow. Burns up to 40 Hours.

OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle
  • "I love these because it does the job well, keeps the nasty bugs away and it doesn't smell bad " in 3 reviews
Elide E.
Shepherd
I love using these more then spraying it on me, because I hate when it gets on my fingers.
Nicole G.
Prospect Park, PA
I use this candle to help keep the bugs away. I tend to get but a lot. This candle helps.
Katie G.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Very expensive and doesn't work at all unless you're sitting inside a bubble with it....
Michelle T.
I love the smell of citronella. This candle its perfect for my patio and it does the job
Sarah K.
Salida , Ca
We love this for having backyard bbqs keeps all pest away! We will continue to buy these
Luiza M.
Baltimore, MD
Good For the summer! We can seat outside and enjoy our family time there, OFF is the best
brandie b.
Bowling Green, OH
This is a camping must, we use several of these when we go camping to help keep bugs away
Diana R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Great for keeping those pesky bugs away from you and your food. I even love the smell!
Kristen S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Provides hours, days, weeks and sometimes months of protection from bugs at out camp.
Rossy S.
Lake Worth, FL
Best when sitting outside on the deck with friends or family. Keeps the bugs away.
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Doesn't this worsen asma?
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Do they have other scents?
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Do you find this actually keeps the bugs away ?
Luisa D.
Del Rio, TX
I'm looking for candles for an outdoor summer wedding. Are these effective at keeping the bugs away?
Cristy E.
Tempe, AZ
Can you use them inside home or for patios purposes? Safe for kids any bad smell?