OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Off! Citronella Bucket creates an alluring outdoor glow, giving your backyard or patio the perfect ambient feel. It s attractive container isn t offensive, so being used as a centerpiece is no problem and, of course, it keeps away the bugs! Attractive container blends in with outdoor decoration. Keeps pesky insects away. Pleasant scent to humans. Subtle glow. Burns up to 40 Hours.

OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle
  • "I love these because it does the job well, keeps the nasty bugs away and it doesn't smell bad " in 3 reviews
dawn l.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Works really way lasts ling time very good for keeping bugs away.Great size for those pesky bugs.
Sara B.
Lyndeborough, NH
This works okay. Lessens the bugs but doesn't rid of them. Same with other similar candles too.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
I love this candle it keeps the mosquitoes away when your outside and it keeps other bugs away
Amber O.
These are effective but don't smell good because of the repellent and aren't good to be around
Love the design. It keeps the bugs away. Last a long time. I would definitely try this product.
Dava T.
Kissimmee, FL
Keeps only a handful of bugs away. And the smell is really bad. I will never use that again.
Tina P.
Auburndale, FL
They are a wonderful product i use my candle every evening. Repells just as well as any spray
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
These candles scream summer to me. I have them all over my porch and pool deck. bugs love me.
Elide E.
Shepherd
I love using these more then spraying it on me, because I hate when it gets on my fingers.
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Doesn't this worsen asma?
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Do they have other scents?
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Do you find this actually keeps the bugs away ?
Luisa D.
Del Rio, TX
I'm looking for candles for an outdoor summer wedding. Are these effective at keeping the bugs away?
Cristy E.
Tempe, AZ
Can you use them inside home or for patios purposes? Safe for kids any bad smell?