OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Off! Citronella Bucket creates an alluring outdoor glow, giving your backyard or patio the perfect ambient feel. It s attractive container isn t offensive, so being used as a centerpiece is no problem and, of course, it keeps away the bugs! Attractive container blends in with outdoor decoration. Keeps pesky insects away. Pleasant scent to humans. Subtle glow. Burns up to 40 Hours.

OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle
  • "I love these because it does the job well, keeps the nasty bugs away and it doesn't smell bad " in 3 reviews
Lesley M.
Works great and instantly! It is sooo much better than have bug spray on you and having that oily feeling
Jodi C.
Kentland, IN
Worked great at our barbecue! The smell was nice as well, didn't notice many bugs around with it going!
Lauren R.
Wshngtn Xing, PA
We live by these in summer time. Great for your outdoor patio or where lever the summer would take you.
Karina C.
Escondido, CA
These candles are a must have. Especially when I have parties and want to keep the flies off the food.
Kayla C.
Helps keeps pesky mosquitos away while trying to enjoy the wonderful outdoors! Who could ask for more?
Ana S.
San Antonio, TX
Good product. Not to strong, but works great. Wish its was a bit cheaper or sold in bigger pacjlkages
Ashley I.
Brandon, MS
The only candle my family and I use when we hang out outside. Works great and smells pretty decent.
Carmen O.
New yersey Nj
I love candles and while I enjoy the effect of its light, it protects me from mosquitoes, I like it
Latoya J.
Baltimore , MD
I love this candle! The smell isn't offensive at all and it actually really works! Will repurchase!
dawn l.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Works really way lasts ling time very good for keeping bugs away.Great size for those pesky bugs.
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Doesn't this worsen asma?
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Do they have other scents?
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Do you find this actually keeps the bugs away ?
Luisa D.
Del Rio, TX
I'm looking for candles for an outdoor summer wedding. Are these effective at keeping the bugs away?
Cristy E.
Tempe, AZ
Can you use them inside home or for patios purposes? Safe for kids any bad smell?