OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Off! Citronella Bucket creates an alluring outdoor glow, giving your backyard or patio the perfect ambient feel. It s attractive container isn t offensive, so being used as a centerpiece is no problem and, of course, it keeps away the bugs! Attractive container blends in with outdoor decoration. Keeps pesky insects away. Pleasant scent to humans. Subtle glow. Burns up to 40 Hours.

OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle
  • "I love these because it does the job well, keeps the nasty bugs away and it doesn't smell bad " in 3 reviews
Diane S.
When i had went to Florida last summer this stuff came in handy so much it kept the mosquitos away all day
Kay T.
What a joke. DOESNT WORK! SMELLS NICE BUT MISQUITOS STILL BITE, EVEN IF YOU PRACTICALLY HAVE IT ON YOUR LAP
maria w.
Cheney, WA
I love these candles from OFF, we light them in the evening and are able to sit on our back deck and relax
Amanda H.
Folsom , PA
Must buy for a backyard BBQ on those summer nights! Keeps the bugs away so you are able to enjoy yourself.
Bramanda W.
Jacksonville, NC
We constantly have a candle burning. It is an amazing product and it keeps even the most stubborn bug away!
Emma T.
Edinburg, TX
I like the smell sometimes I feel it doesn't work others I do; I would like for the smell to be stronger
Amy P.
Columbia, KY
Another win for Off! They have a refreshing, light scent and they do their job of keeping the bugs away.
Whitney R.
Linwood, NC
I like it because it doesn't burn fast and doesn't have a harsh smell. Reasonably priced and works well.
Stacey G.
Helps keep gnats and mosquitoes away. We use ours every night in Florida or the bugs would carry us away!
Audy E.
Smyrna, GA
These are always great for burning at a cookout or while you are grilling to keep most of the bugs away.
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Doesn't this worsen asma?
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Do they have other scents?
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Do you find this actually keeps the bugs away ?
Luisa D.
Del Rio, TX
I'm looking for candles for an outdoor summer wedding. Are these effective at keeping the bugs away?
Cristy E.
Tempe, AZ
Can you use them inside home or for patios purposes? Safe for kids any bad smell?