OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Off! Citronella Bucket creates an alluring outdoor glow, giving your backyard or patio the perfect ambient feel. It s attractive container isn t offensive, so being used as a centerpiece is no problem and, of course, it keeps away the bugs! Attractive container blends in with outdoor decoration. Keeps pesky insects away. Pleasant scent to humans. Subtle glow. Burns up to 40 Hours.

OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle
  • "I love these because it does the job well, keeps the nasty bugs away and it doesn't smell bad " in 3 reviews
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
Doesnt really work. The smell just isnt strong enough and doesnt reach any amount of area to ward of mosquitos.
Erika Y.
Spring, TX
We make sure that during summer we ALL have a few of this available, they last a while and it works very well!
Amber L.
Antelope, Ca
This candle is awesome always have one burning when I'm outside hanging out it keeps the bugs away for sure!
Brittany M.
Covington, GA
Great candle for keeping bugs away. Has a great clean scent and lasts a super long time. Priced great also!!!
Amber B.
Burlington, KY
We keep these burning on either side of our deck. It works great to keep the mosquitoes away in the evening.
Haley L.
Louisville, KY
We keep this close by during the summer and fall when mosquitos are heaviest. They seem to work well so far.
Mika M.
Overland Park, KS
we use this product a lot in the summer, it keeps the bugs away and we love it. I would highly recommend it!
Alexa B.
Really does work and the smell of the candle is so good, so guests never know what it is really for... bugs!
Raegan H.
These do not work. You can hardly smell them and even though we have three we still get mosquitos like crazy
Sarah M.
Saint Charles, MO
I love using the candles! I am able to keep the mosquitoes away without having to apply products to my skin.
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Doesn't this worsen asma?
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Do they have other scents?
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Do you find this actually keeps the bugs away ?
Luisa B.
Del Rio, TX
I'm looking for candles for an outdoor summer wedding. Are these effective at keeping the bugs away?
Cristy E.
Tempe, AZ
Can you use them inside home or for patios purposes? Safe for kids any bad smell?

Walmart