OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Off! Citronella Bucket creates an alluring outdoor glow, giving your backyard or patio the perfect ambient feel. It s attractive container isn t offensive, so being used as a centerpiece is no problem and, of course, it keeps away the bugs! Attractive container blends in with outdoor decoration. Keeps pesky insects away. Pleasant scent to humans. Subtle glow. Burns up to 40 Hours.

OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle
  • "I love these because it does the job well, keeps the nasty bugs away and it doesn't smell bad " in 3 reviews
Kristy P.
Harlingen, TX
I love theses candles it does get rid of the mosquitoes or bugs well doesn't get rid but keeps them away from you
kady m.
Hanford, CA
I love this thing i buy like 8 at a time cause camping i get bot up with these i don't so these are a need indeed
Demi B.
Stokesdale, NC
The smell was about the only good thing about this product. The mosquitoes still had a feast on my legs and arms
Melissa P.
Concord, NC
Love it because it smells nice too & it keeps the bugs away. One or two of these outside will keep the bugs away.
Megan W.
Uniondale, NY
It might be just me but when we lot this candle I felt like even more mosquitoes came out to try to eat me alive
Tina C.
I have not had very much luck with citronella candles. You almost have to be sitting on top of it for it to work!
jessica m.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these candles. I see a huge difference between brands and this is def my favorite one to choose every time.
Summer C.
Virginia Bch, VA
throw this on the porch and you are ready to host a party or just sit and not worry about being bitten by bugs
lacey l.
When you were right by the candle you did not get attacked, but step away a cm. You would get tore up by bugs.
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL
We have a lot of gathering in the back and these are perfect turn them on and no bugs the scent I really enjoy
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Doesn't this worsen asma?
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Do they have other scents?
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Do you find this actually keeps the bugs away ?
Luisa B.
Del Rio, TX
I'm looking for candles for an outdoor summer wedding. Are these effective at keeping the bugs away?
Cristy E.
Tempe, AZ
Can you use them inside home or for patios purposes? Safe for kids any bad smell?

Walmart