OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Off! Citronella Bucket creates an alluring outdoor glow, giving your backyard or patio the perfect ambient feel. It s attractive container isn t offensive, so being used as a centerpiece is no problem and, of course, it keeps away the bugs! Attractive container blends in with outdoor decoration. Keeps pesky insects away. Pleasant scent to humans. Subtle glow. Burns up to 40 Hours.

OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle
  • "I love these because it does the job well, keeps the nasty bugs away and it doesn't smell bad " in 3 reviews
Cortney S.
Geneva, OH
I love the smell of the citronella candles, it projects a relaxing atmosphere while keeping the nasty mosquitos away.
Davee H.
Mount Airy, NC
I love the OFF citronella bucket candle. It is a good size and repeals the bugs very well. It lasts a good while too
Carley J.
Columbia, MO
Of course it has that citronella smell, but it works well. Not too expensive, and works well. Also lasts a long time.
Abby B.
Biloxi, MS
We use this candle every time we want to spend time outside with the kids. It helps to maintain the bugs far from us
Isabel V.
Hesperia, CA
I really love these candles for summer nights. They work amazing. I have a grapefruit tree that really attracts bugs.
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
I'm never outdoors too much because even with this, I'm still eaten alive. Mosquitios always find a way to eat me...
Jessica G.
Virginia Beach
The price is good. It’s works ok. You have to be like right on top of it in order for it to keep the mosquitos away.
Caroline C.
It sorta repelled but not as much as I wanted. It was okay---- I guess. I wish it was much more extreme but it's not.
Kelsey D.
These buck candles are great for bonfires. I use them all the time to keep the bugs away and it works pretty well.
Lorna H.
Bartow, FL
We use these candles when having some kind of party outside. They repell the mosquitos and the smell isn't too bad.
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Doesn't this worsen asma?
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Do they have other scents?
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Do you find this actually keeps the bugs away ?
Luisa D.
Del Rio, TX
I'm looking for candles for an outdoor summer wedding. Are these effective at keeping the bugs away?
Cristy E.
Tempe, AZ
Can you use them inside home or for patios purposes? Safe for kids any bad smell?

Walmart