OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Off! Citronella Bucket creates an alluring outdoor glow, giving your backyard or patio the perfect ambient feel. It s attractive container isn t offensive, so being used as a centerpiece is no problem and, of course, it keeps away the bugs! Attractive container blends in with outdoor decoration. Keeps pesky insects away. Pleasant scent to humans. Subtle glow. Burns up to 40 Hours.

OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle
  • "I love these because it does the job well, keeps the nasty bugs away and it doesn't smell bad " in 3 reviews
Andrea M.
Brooklyn, NY
Iffy about this product. I love across from a wooded area and still always seem to have bites even with this candle lit.
Renee M.
I don't particularly like citronella candles but during the summer their a must to have and this one is the perfect size!
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I live in a town that's all agricultural and the bugs can be crazy we light these and where able to enjoy sitting outside
Dawn E.
Fort Myers, FL
This is good for a #backyardbash especially when u live in Florida and the mosquitoes are on a rampage I hate mosquitoes
Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
No summer would be complete without one of these near by. I bought one at walmart and it really seemed to do the trick.
Maggie J.
Lexington, IL
Works great at keeping bugs away. Wish it lasted longer. The scent isn't too much, but you can smell that it is working
Kingna V.
Roanoke, VA
A definite must have! Helps keep the mosquitoes away on those evenings! I have a couple of these placed around my porch!
Raven C.
Biloxi, MS
I think everyone has used a citronella candle before, but OFF has always been the best. I just love how effective it is
Lalanie O.
Medford, OR
This is the best stuff for outdoor use in the summertime. It keeps away mosquito's within 10-20 feet from the candle.
Cayy S.
Oakfield, NY
This work wonders. I even like the smell. Keeps the mosquito away without having to spray yourself with sticky spray.
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Doesn't this worsen asma?
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Do they have other scents?
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Do you find this actually keeps the bugs away ?
Luisa B.
Del Rio, TX
I'm looking for candles for an outdoor summer wedding. Are these effective at keeping the bugs away?
Cristy E.
Tempe, AZ
Can you use them inside home or for patios purposes? Safe for kids any bad smell?

Walmart