OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Off! Citronella Bucket creates an alluring outdoor glow, giving your backyard or patio the perfect ambient feel. It s attractive container isn t offensive, so being used as a centerpiece is no problem and, of course, it keeps away the bugs! Attractive container blends in with outdoor decoration. Keeps pesky insects away. Pleasant scent to humans. Subtle glow. Burns up to 40 Hours.

OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle
  • "I love these because it does the job well, keeps the nasty bugs away and it doesn't smell bad " in 3 reviews
Christina  R.
Loxahatchee, FL
They smell amazing and work semi well to keep the bugs again! Could work a little better but does the job for the most part.
Jennifer M.
We have used the candle on our patio in the summer. It works well without putting a spray on our skin. The smell is nice too.
April P.
Skeptical of this but it actually helped with keeping the mosquitoes away. I didn't mind the smell and it lasted for awhile.
Vanessa T.
Wilmington
These always do the job when we eat outside or just relaxing on the porch the scent isn't bad and the last for quite a while.
Kuky R.
Waco, TX
Not too bad I love that it doesn't give a bad smell and it did seem to do its job to keep those bugs away! I would recommend!
Amber G.
Wooster, OH
I would recommend this product. I have tried several mosquito products and this is great works and even the smell is good!!
Katie B.
Zephyrhills, FL
Love these things for our sitting area outside!! They keep the bugs away very well and it’s not in our face with the smell!
Stephanie M.
Hillsdale
When we want to sit outdoors amd enjoy a nice meal we use the citronella bucket candles to help keep the annoying bugs away
Tasha B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I really adored this amazing quality products.
Affordable price just absolutely love this.
Absolutely wonderful quality.
Anna H.
Corp Christi, TX
It helps to keep the bugs away and to also relax and enjoy your backyard. Its necer fun when you have bugs flying around.
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Doesn't this worsen asma?
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Do they have other scents?
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Do you find this actually keeps the bugs away ?
Luisa B.
Del Rio, TX
I'm looking for candles for an outdoor summer wedding. Are these effective at keeping the bugs away?
Cristy E.
Tempe, AZ
Can you use them inside home or for patios purposes? Safe for kids any bad smell?

Walmart