OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY OFF! #17 in Insect Repellent

Descriptions:

Off! Citronella Bucket creates an alluring outdoor glow, giving your backyard or patio the perfect ambient feel. It s attractive container isn t offensive, so being used as a centerpiece is no problem and, of course, it keeps away the bugs! Attractive container blends in with outdoor decoration. Keeps pesky insects away. Pleasant scent to humans. Subtle glow. Burns up to 40 Hours.

OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle
  • "I love these because it does the job well, keeps the nasty bugs away and it doesn't smell bad " in 3 reviews
Danielle A.
Whittier, CA
I did not care for the scent of this candle. Bugs seemed to be off put by the scent too, and didn't come within a few feet of it. We kept it on our picnic table and as long as we were nearby, it did seem to help a bit.
Mary C.
This citronella OFF candle works wonders. I love in Arkansas where mosquitos are bad and I can sit outside in the summer and fall and it is nice. They smell a little weird but worth the purchase. It’s not to expensive
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
These things are excellent during those muggy summer days or nights where bugs and mosquitos are buzzing all around you trying to bite you! The citronella is a quite pleasant smell that keeps these critters away
Aujha A.
Denver, CO
This little candle does work well for keeping bugs away from the table or the space. The candle will not protect you from bugs a few feet out. These are best to place on tables around food that has to be stored outside.
Ashlee W.
I really enjoy this citronella candle. I find that putting these out around the family when we're having barbecues/cookouts or camping trips that they do a good job at keeping the bugs away. I would definitely buy again.
Abbey M.
Greenville, WI
On my tiny little patio, this candle is the perfect size. I like the smell as it's not overpowering as some of the citronella candles can be. I haven't been able to find this kind of candle - in this brand - in a larger size though and I would really like a bigger one. I also love that it comes in a nice tin rather than a glass jar!
Devon L.
Cypress, TX
I'm giving this a 3 out of 4 because I still get mosquito bites, but not as bad as it would be without the candle. A drawback is that we leave the candle on the porch and the high temps cause it to melt and cover the wick so we can't use it anymore. I think this would work well in cooler climates.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
I use these on the at the lake. Mosquitoes don't seem to bother me, but they eat my my family up. In the summer, it gets humid and the mosquitoes are awful and these buckets help. I love citrus scents so I love the citronella bucket versus wearing greasy bug spray.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
I like most of the off! Brand products but I disliked this one sadly. The candle smelled horrible and was not effective for me. I would light it and place it on a table outside but still had mosquitos and bugs flying all around us. I had to throw it away as I felt like there were more coming to the scented candle.
Roseanna M.
Enterprise, MS
Most of these products I feel are overpriced. I used two of these and I could smell a little, which made me feel assured thinking it would work. It get the bugs at bay for a little while. Not the greatest purchase. And they don't last long. If you're going to be outside for a while. Multiple days, you'll need quite a few.
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Doesn't this worsen asma?
Jessica R.
Patterson, CA
Do they have other scents?
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Do you find this actually keeps the bugs away ?
Luisa B.
Del Rio, TX
I'm looking for candles for an outdoor summer wedding. Are these effective at keeping the bugs away?
Cristy E.
Tempe, AZ
Can you use them inside home or for patios purposes? Safe for kids any bad smell?

back