OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Off! Citronella Bucket creates an alluring outdoor glow, giving your backyard or patio the perfect ambient feel. It s attractive container isn t offensive, so being used as a centerpiece is no problem and, of course, it keeps away the bugs! Attractive container blends in with outdoor decoration. Keeps pesky insects away. Pleasant scent to humans. Subtle glow. Burns up to 40 Hours.

OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle
  • "I love these because it does the job well, keeps the nasty bugs away and it doesn't smell bad " in 3 reviews
Erin W.
Fresno, CA
I Love having the candle for time outside in the summer. Mosquitos are so irritating but with the candle they don't come around.
Destiny B.
Ludington, MI
Love this candle it has an ok smell but what I realtime is it works well I'm allergic to mosquitoes so this help keep them away.
We used this product during a bonfire and it kept some mosquitoes away. I'd say it's an ok product but wouldn't buy it constantly.
Michelle H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Love these candles!!! They are my life saver and I wouldn't know what to do without them! They are great for the summer time.
Brittney A.
Saint Louis, MO
I love using citronella candles because I spend a lot of time on our back patio, so the OFF brand candle keeps most pests away.
Micaela W.
Denton, TX
Great at keeping mosquitos away. You always get one or two pesky one that finds their way around it but it works nether less .
Telsheki  B.
Living in Savanna this is a necessity for outdoor family gatherings. It keeps the insects away with a pleasant non harsh smell.
Monica a.
Eugene, Or
We have these placed around our patio. Between this, tiki torches and body spray our insane amount of mosquitoes is kept at bay.
Amanda C.
Taunton
These candles hep keep the bugs and mosiqtos away. It has a nice smell to it. I love using these in my yard for summer nights
Leslie S.
These are cute little candles that really do seem to help with bugs outside. Flies and mosquitos hate these things! Worth it!
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Doesn't this worsen asma?
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Do they have other scents?
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Do you find this actually keeps the bugs away ?
Luisa D.
Del Rio, TX
I'm looking for candles for an outdoor summer wedding. Are these effective at keeping the bugs away?
Cristy E.
Tempe, AZ
Can you use them inside home or for patios purposes? Safe for kids any bad smell?