OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Off! Citronella Bucket creates an alluring outdoor glow, giving your backyard or patio the perfect ambient feel. It s attractive container isn t offensive, so being used as a centerpiece is no problem and, of course, it keeps away the bugs! Attractive container blends in with outdoor decoration. Keeps pesky insects away. Pleasant scent to humans. Subtle glow. Burns up to 40 Hours.

OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle
  • "I love these because it does the job well, keeps the nasty bugs away and it doesn't smell bad " in 3 reviews
Jane S.
Oh, how I wanted this to work. But alas, it did nothing. Because I'm just too much a treat for the bugs? Who knows. Looks nice though.
Kelly C.
This candle works great for porch sitting! Keeps away all the pesky bugs! I love it! Mosquitos love me but this candle keeps them away.
Amber A.
Midwest City, OK
Great for backyard cookouts and gatherings. Keep a few handy just for sitting on the porch at night enjoying the cool evening breeze.
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
Really love this! I love how decorative it looks. And it works. Keeps the mosquitos away.. I'm always getting bit up in the summer.
NICOLE B.
Allons, TN
This stuff is great for saving the evening. Silly mosquitos can't run you back indoors when you've got a few of these candles lit.
Ashley C.
Easton, PA
Honestly i feel like these dont work well unless the bug is rwally close to the candle. It doesnt have a far radius and smells bad
Rachel G.
Buffalo, NY
This is a staple for our porch and late night gatterings. Smells nice and isn't too strong. Works great to keep bugs away from us!
Tammy V.
Use these all the time when camping. Keeps most of those pest mosquitoes away. Not pricey and I stock up on these for summer time.
Janet C.
I use this on my front patio since the trashcans are near my apartment and it really works. i am glad it got rid of all the flies.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
I've tried this twice in the past year but it did not work for us, not even within a foot of the candles. Extremely disappointed
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Doesn't this worsen asma?
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Do they have other scents?
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Do you find this actually keeps the bugs away ?
Luisa D.
Del Rio, TX
I'm looking for candles for an outdoor summer wedding. Are these effective at keeping the bugs away?
Cristy E.
Tempe, AZ
Can you use them inside home or for patios purposes? Safe for kids any bad smell?