OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Off! Citronella Bucket creates an alluring outdoor glow, giving your backyard or patio the perfect ambient feel. It s attractive container isn t offensive, so being used as a centerpiece is no problem and, of course, it keeps away the bugs! Attractive container blends in with outdoor decoration. Keeps pesky insects away. Pleasant scent to humans. Subtle glow. Burns up to 40 Hours.

OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle
  • "I love these because it does the job well, keeps the nasty bugs away and it doesn't smell bad " in 3 reviews
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Works amazing to keep away mosquitoes. It does smell pretty good, but its not too strong if you do not like the scent . Good for summer nights
Shannon S.
Conyers, GA
Just had this set up on my back porch...it did not work for us. We got ate up just sitting out there for a few minutes. Will not purchase again
Aly O.
I love this candle! It smells really great and keeps the bugs off of you too. I also like the design of it. I would recommend this! Good buy!
Becky p.
Buchanan, GA
I like this product because when I'm outside relaxing on my deck I can count on it to work and keep mosquitoes and other flying insects away
Samantha S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I'm not sure if it's just me but I love the smell of these. They work amazing and don't cost very much. Great for those late summer nights.
Ashley S.
Virginia Beach, VA
These are great for outdoor events like parties and barbecues! The smell isn't overwhelming and it definitely helps to keep bugs at bay.
Ruth B.
Orlando, FL
Excelente repelente de mosquitos, puedes estar tranquila haciendo un grill en tu casa con tus familiares que no vas a sentir una picada.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
These are so-so. They work if you're sitting right beside them but any further than 3 or 4 feet means you're much more likely to get bit.
Andrea Z.
Yonkers, NY
This product is amazing for bbq. smells great and keeps all the bugs away. works in minutues. great for those hot and sticky summer days
Monique M.
love the smell works and is a great price last long time but doesnt do much for other bugs just mosquitos mine lasted me about two weeks
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Doesn't this worsen asma?
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Do they have other scents?
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Do you find this actually keeps the bugs away ?
Luisa B.
Del Rio, TX
I'm looking for candles for an outdoor summer wedding. Are these effective at keeping the bugs away?
Cristy E.
Tempe, AZ
Can you use them inside home or for patios purposes? Safe for kids any bad smell?

Walmart