OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Off! Citronella Bucket creates an alluring outdoor glow, giving your backyard or patio the perfect ambient feel. It s attractive container isn t offensive, so being used as a centerpiece is no problem and, of course, it keeps away the bugs! Attractive container blends in with outdoor decoration. Keeps pesky insects away. Pleasant scent to humans. Subtle glow. Burns up to 40 Hours.

OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle
  • "I love these because it does the job well, keeps the nasty bugs away and it doesn't smell bad " in 3 reviews
Ivonne N.
Smells good. But I don't think it differs from any other citronella candle. It seems as it's the smell that repels and not any specific ingredient.
Alison W.
Orange, CA
Every summer or any time we go camping we purchase atleast 3 of these and spread them around the area. For the most part they keep the bugs at bay.
Packrat W.
Van Nuys, CA
This product works wonders. If you want something that will keep the buds agay withough having to put it on your skin . This is the product for you
Kimberly P.
Fort stewart, GA
We like to use these for late night bbq and gatherings. The smell is nice I think and it does keep away the mosquitoes very well in a decent area.
Andrea M.
San Juan
I like using it and this summer at night that candle well as a long time you don't need to buy like 3 candles every month it will last long time
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
Great for BBQs and s'mores nights. Keeps the bugs away without having to set up too much. I bought this at Home Depot and it was very effective.
patty w.
I like the scent and it's nice to have a candle out but I don't feel like it keeps the bugs that far away unless you light a whole bunch of them
Amanda J.
It smells nice but I'm not quite sure if it kept the mosquitoes away....lolol.... But if its night time a Lil candle light don't hurt anyways lol
Vanessa C.
Kingston, PA
Definetly love these for when kids are outside having lunch in the warm weather ...the food attracts the bugs but the Off canfle keeps them away
Aric B.
Danielson
I anyways stock up on these candles for the patio. As soon as summer his the nasty Biggers want to come out. But this candle will keep then away.
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Doesn't this worsen asma?
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Do they have other scents?
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Do you find this actually keeps the bugs away ?
Luisa D.
Del Rio, TX
I'm looking for candles for an outdoor summer wedding. Are these effective at keeping the bugs away?
Cristy E.
Tempe, AZ
Can you use them inside home or for patios purposes? Safe for kids any bad smell?