OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Off! Citronella Bucket creates an alluring outdoor glow, giving your backyard or patio the perfect ambient feel. It s attractive container isn t offensive, so being used as a centerpiece is no problem and, of course, it keeps away the bugs! Attractive container blends in with outdoor decoration. Keeps pesky insects away. Pleasant scent to humans. Subtle glow. Burns up to 40 Hours.

OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle
  • "I love these because it does the job well, keeps the nasty bugs away and it doesn't smell bad " in 3 reviews
Dominique V.
Brooklyn, NY
Works great. Keeps bugs far away and doesn't smell funny like most citonella candles, a summer must have at cookout and just to have in your backyard.
Alicia F.
This is a must have for any backyard BBQ!! Wonderful product and I would recommend to all of my friends planning a party with their friends and family!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
OFF! Clip-on Refills very good product use it for camping as well as working in the evenings in my yard clip on take off quick easy and works.
lisa c.
Hamden , CT
I love these bug resistant candles!!!! they're great for my balcony since I'm always out there. i thought the smell would be over bearing but its not.
Jena K.
Dover, PA
I absolutely love citronella candles and the off brand has been the best I've used so far! The smell is amazing and it actually keeps the bugs away!
Shelby G.
Alpena, MI
These candles are so pointless. I think they just attract mosquitoes, when ever I have a party people insist on lighting them and then there are bugs
Olivia G.
Franklin, TN
I thought the candle was decent, smelled nice. But I had to be really close to the candle to get that protection, I wish it had a little more reach.
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
It works but only if you’re sitting super close to it. I feel like if you don’t want to get bit by. It’s you have to put spray directly on your body
Packrat W.
van nuys, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
This product works wonders. If you want something that will keep the buds agay withough having to put it on your skin . This is the product for you
Roosha P.
I like the smell of citronella, use it in my balcony. does the job half ok. Need to light the candle about 15-20 minutes before i plan to sit there
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Doesn't this worsen asma?
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Do they have other scents?
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Do you find this actually keeps the bugs away ?
Luisa B.
Del Rio, TX
I'm looking for candles for an outdoor summer wedding. Are these effective at keeping the bugs away?
Cristy E.
Tempe, AZ
Can you use them inside home or for patios purposes? Safe for kids any bad smell?

Walmart