OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Off! Citronella Bucket creates an alluring outdoor glow, giving your backyard or patio the perfect ambient feel. It s attractive container isn t offensive, so being used as a centerpiece is no problem and, of course, it keeps away the bugs! Attractive container blends in with outdoor decoration. Keeps pesky insects away. Pleasant scent to humans. Subtle glow. Burns up to 40 Hours.

OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle
  • "I love these because it does the job well, keeps the nasty bugs away and it doesn't smell bad " in 3 reviews
lizz c.
I hate the smell of any mosquito candles or sprays, but it does work to keep bus away, not completely but it works, and these always make me think of summertime
Lindsey M.
Laguna Vista, TX
Living in deep South Texas, anything with citronella is a must! We use this candle on our picnic table during our summer BBQ's to keep the mosquito's at bay.
Lemonaide P.
I live by a lake and we use these for every BBQ we host at our house!!! They work amazing!!! I hate the smell of them but its better than having the bugs!!!
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Long lasting, effective at keeping bugs away. Especially ones that bite. The smell is tolerable, not too strong or chemical scented. I love these candles!
Rachele N.
Love lighting these a few hours before we go in the backyard. We live in Texas so the mosquitos will pick us up and take us away if we don’t use repellent.
Dana S.
Chico, CA
This does a nice job of keeping the mosquitoes away in the backyard during the summer. The smell is strong so be wary if you're sensitive to citronella.
Amanda W.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is great for sitting outside. Especially if you live by water. This will assist in keeping those pesky bugs away. I would definitely recommend this.
Mersaydez Y.
Now that it's summer time or little biting creature friends are out and about . I just put a few of these in the Are that were st and takes care of them!
Jodeci H.
Bakersfield, CA
This candle is not very good if a little gust of wind strolls by because then it turns off and it doesn't keep that many bugs away but it smells nice (:
Alicia F.
This is a must have for any backyard BBQ!! Wonderful product and I would recommend to all of my friends planning a party with their friends and family!
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Doesn't this worsen asma?
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Do they have other scents?
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Do you find this actually keeps the bugs away ?
Luisa D.
Del Rio, TX
I'm looking for candles for an outdoor summer wedding. Are these effective at keeping the bugs away?
Cristy E.
Tempe, AZ
Can you use them inside home or for patios purposes? Safe for kids any bad smell?

Walmart