OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY OFF! #17 in Insect Repellent

Descriptions:

Off! Citronella Bucket creates an alluring outdoor glow, giving your backyard or patio the perfect ambient feel. It s attractive container isn t offensive, so being used as a centerpiece is no problem and, of course, it keeps away the bugs! Attractive container blends in with outdoor decoration. Keeps pesky insects away. Pleasant scent to humans. Subtle glow. Burns up to 40 Hours.

OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle
  • "I love these because it does the job well, keeps the nasty bugs away and it doesn't smell bad " in 3 reviews
April N.
Every summer we burn this candle. Its bo fun getting attacked by mosquitos when your trying to relax by the fire put and eat your dinner. This candle seems tonwork pretty well. I have noticed a difference after it burns for an hour or so.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Great for any outdoor picnic or even bbq. if we know that the mosquitoes are.going to be extra crazy and we have a BBQ every table.gets on or two depending on how big the table is
Nicole T.
Bartonsville, PA
Been using products like this for years. It's a great size and offers a lot of use time. I may go through 2 a season! Which is great. Using it on the deck while eating or sitting at the table is the best use. Not great for larger areas.
Fish E.
I bought this when we were having a cook out and I wasn't too impressed with it. It does decrease the amount of mosquitoes around you but it doesn't completely repel them away from the area.
Rachel S.
Medina, OH
I purchased this and have mixed feelings about it. Some nights I think it works, and other nights there are bugs everywhere. I don't know if I would necessarily recommend.
Lori L.
Crestview, FL
I live in Florida and this was only partially effective. I had more than one on a patio table and, while I did notice a decrease in mosquitos, I still came away with multiple bites. Smell is good, pleasant bit not overpowering.
Megan D.
These may not seem like the first thing that you would choose for a back yard bash, but they are absolutely essential! They make sure that the bugs stay away without giving off a potent bug spray odor. 10/10 would recommend!
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
These are great little citronella candles--great for your picnic table on a camping trip. My family always used these when camping, and it really helped keep the mosquitoes away, especially when doubled with OFF bug spray. Love!
Jaclyn T.
I like using these on my deck to keep bugs away. Works great when we have family functions or even just hanging outside on a nice day. The smell is not overpowering.
Krystal B.
Rose Hill, KS
We always use these outside. They keep gnats and mosquitoes at bay! It works wonders and i would highly recommend. It keeps us from losing our sanity and gettin eaten up!!
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Doesn't this worsen asma?
Jessica R.
Patterson, CA
Do they have other scents?
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Do you find this actually keeps the bugs away ?
Luisa B.
Del Rio, TX
I'm looking for candles for an outdoor summer wedding. Are these effective at keeping the bugs away?
Cristy E.
Tempe, AZ
Can you use them inside home or for patios purposes? Safe for kids any bad smell?

back