OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY OFF! #17 in Insect Repellent

Descriptions:

Off! Citronella Bucket creates an alluring outdoor glow, giving your backyard or patio the perfect ambient feel. It s attractive container isn t offensive, so being used as a centerpiece is no problem and, of course, it keeps away the bugs! Attractive container blends in with outdoor decoration. Keeps pesky insects away. Pleasant scent to humans. Subtle glow. Burns up to 40 Hours.

OFF! Citronella Bucket Candle
  • "I love these because it does the job well, keeps the nasty bugs away and it doesn't smell bad " in 3 reviews
Brooke B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Love being able to sit outside and actually enjoy being outside and not have to worry about the pesky bugs and mosquitos. Living in the south, the mosquitos make it hard to enjoy being outside. I will be buying this product again due to the ease of this product.
Shawnna S.
Heislerville, NJ
These candles do work very well. They are decently priced, or at least comparably priced to other brands. The smell is definitely way better than some other brands. Although one down side they don't work as well when it's a breezy days. Just my personal experience.
Ashley A.
Bronx, NY
Great to keep pests away especially in the summer. But you do need to keep in mind that it produces lots of heat so you may not want it rather close to you on a hot summer day. It has a great scent and it the wax lasts rather long. I do recommend this and will be purchasing it again soon.
Ashli A.
Lumberton, TX
In SETX mosquitoes are the size of pigeons. It's impossible to enjoy outside time without being eaten alive. I love these candles. The smell great and keep those pesky little buzzards away.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
These off citronella candles are a lifesaver in the summertime in Kentucky we have so many mosquitoes and I use these every night on the deck they really work and help keep any mosquitoes away
JoAnn D.
Irving , Tx
I personally like the way Citronella smells. This candle lasted me a long time. We use it when we sit outside in the evenings, keeps the mosquitos away really well. It's pretty big, but I wish it came in a larger size just because we use it pretty regularly.
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
This does a really good job of taking care of most bugs. It also takes a long time to burn, so it's long lasting. It's not a perfect product but it's a solid way to keep bugs out the way
Vicky R.
This is perfect in the summer afternoons, when we want to eat outside, but don't want the uninvited guests. I like the repellent qualities and my kids just think it is cool. My family has been using Off brand products for years and we have grown to trust the brand.
Kathleen J.
Tampa, FL
Summertime and mosquitoes go hand and hand in Florida. The Off Citronella Bucket Candle keeps the bugs away. They are a good value and last for hours. Clean burning is another plus.
April N.
Every summer we burn this candle. Its bo fun getting attacked by mosquitos when your trying to relax by the fire put and eat your dinner. This candle seems tonwork pretty well. I have noticed a difference after it burns for an hour or so.
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Doesn't this worsen asma?
Jessica R.
Patterson, CA
Do they have other scents?
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Do you find this actually keeps the bugs away ?
Luisa B.
Del Rio, TX
I'm looking for candles for an outdoor summer wedding. Are these effective at keeping the bugs away?
Cristy E.
Tempe, AZ
Can you use them inside home or for patios purposes? Safe for kids any bad smell?

back