Off! Citronella Bucket Candle uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY OFF! #9 in Pest Control

Off! Citronella Bucket creates an alluring outdoor glow, giving your backyard or patio the perfect ambient feel. It s attractive container isn t offensive, so being used as a centerpiece is no problem and, of course, it keeps away the bugs! Attractive container blends in with outdoor decoration. Keeps pesky insects away. Pleasant scent to humans. Subtle glow. Burns up to 40 Hours. see more...

Off! Citronella Bucket Candle
  • "I love these because it does the job well, keeps the nasty bugs away and it doesn't smell bad " in 3 reviews
Kavita M.
Fayetteville , NC
I like using off in the summer nights when all the critters come out. It helps with the issue. I don’t mind the insect repellent spray at all. I won’t use it on my little one though too much chemicals on it for me to put it on her skin.
Brittany D.
In Texas the mosquitos get crazy during the summer and I am usually covered in bites when I'm outside longer than a few minutes. The candle works ok but not great. There are still lots of mosquitos flying around even when its lit.
Ashlee W.
I really enjoy this citronella candle. I find that putting these out around the family when we're having barbecues/cookouts or camping trips that they do a good job at keeping the bugs away. I would definitely buy again.
Alexandra H.
Nashville
It works okay, but still the mosquitos would come to me even with the candle in my lap! Definitely bummed about that, but it’s a good scent nonetheless. Refreshes the patio and I love how long it burns!
Stephanie M.
New Haven
These citronella candles are an absolute must during the summer when we are outside grilling, listening to music, and visiting with friends and family. Always have great results with the Off! brand.
Jessica M.
Statesboro, GA
We’ve used this before and I think it actually works pretty well. I will have to try it out again this summer and see if it works as good as I remember. It is a good price though.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I did find this candle helpful in keeping nasty Florida bug away. It is very strong in fragrance and lasts a long time. I think the price is reasonable also for the product. Off! Citronella Bucket Candle
Lisa W.
We went camping where and when it was over 100 degrees and the candle basically melted. We had it on our picnic table and so we ended up just using the spray and covering ourselves with that and clothes. It was pretty inexpensive, so I should have known. Probably won't be getting this again.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I've only got this a few times. It's not nearly as effective as just using the spray so I opt for that more often. It has a slight smell to it. And within a close radius does keep bugs away. But unless your sitting at the table this candle is at it's pretty much useless.
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
I was so shocked by this product. The thing is I didn't want to buy it, because I didn't believe it would work. It actually worked, and we could sit outside and enjoy our evening. I would recommend this product. Really nice one Off!
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Doesn't this worsen asma?
Jessica R.
Patterson, CA
Do they have other scents?
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Do you find this actually keeps the bugs away ?
Luisa B.
Del Rio, TX
I'm looking for candles for an outdoor summer wedding. Are these effective at keeping the bugs away?
Cristy E.
Tempe, AZ
Can you use them inside home or for patios purposes? Safe for kids any bad smell?