OFF! Citronella Bucket uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #11 in Insect Repellent

Descriptions:

Don't let mosquitos keep you apart. The OFF! Citronella Bucket is the perfect piece to enhance the ambiance of your outdoor occasions. The subtle glow of the bucket keeps your nights peaceful and fun. GET BACK OUT THERE.

• How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?1 Answers
Roxanna O.
Killeen, TX
These candles are wonderful, they helped me a lot in this disaster that left hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico. These candles are durable and apart from repelling mosquitoes also illuminates the house. I also like the style of its envace used for a nice decoration in your home !.

Spanish

Estas velas son una maravilla, me ayudaron mucho en este desastre que dejo el huracan maria en Puerto Rico. Estas velas son duraderas y aparte de repeler los mosquitos también te ilumina la casa. También me gusta el estilo de su envace sirve para una linda decoración en tu hogar!.
Jonathan T.
Pikeville
works last a very long time i love the smell of them they dont keep every Mosquito off but use them with repellent bug spray and you be just fine  it hads a nice sent iv been using them for years and have not had any problem with them just follow the intrusions  on the box
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
I do not find these helpful. You have to be sitting on top of the candle for it to work. I will light, put on our outdoor coffee table, and sit back to enjoy the evening and I still find myself swatting bugs away. There are other Off Products, like their regular bug spray, that works well, but I am not a fan of their candles.
Colleen P.
I love the smell of citronella on a warm summer evening on my back porch. The best part is the the mosquitoes don’t love it! I love that it creates a barrier around a large group of people while keeping unwanted pests away! My family has used these candles for years.
Bri B.
Albany, NY
These candles smell amazing! They somewhat repel mosquitoes- only bugs that are right by the candles. It may keep the bugs away from your food, but certainly not from your body. If I were to buy these again, I'd buy several and also buy a bug spray for my body.
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque , NM
He keep these candles and many other off repellent product in our camper at all times. They work and are affordable. They also last a good amount of time and do not have a bad smell. I hate using sprays so this is always nice to have.
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
My husband and I recently bought a new home and the wildlife that previously occupied the area are still here with us! We got this product for our back porch and I will say it does help when lit but we need two for a small area.
Angelique A.
Idk how they do it but these keep the bugs away I love these and they actually smell descent. They don't burn out quick . These are very efficient. I picked mine up at lowes or Home Depot I would definitely repurchase
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
I thought that bug spray or candles would have helped me with mosquitoes this summer, but they didn’t. I wasn’t very pleased especially with being pregnant because I got completely ate up by mosquitoes.
Becca L.
How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?