OFF! Citronella Bucket uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Don't let mosquitos keep you apart. The OFF! Citronella Bucket is the perfect piece to enhance the ambiance of your outdoor occasions. The subtle glow of the bucket keeps your nights peaceful and fun. GET BACK OUT THERE.

• How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?1 Answers
Roxanna O.
PT CHARLOTTE, FL
These candles are wonderful, they helped me a lot in this disaster that left hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico. These candles are durable and apart from repelling mosquitoes also illuminates the house. I also like the style of its envace used for a nice decoration in your home !.

Spanish

Estas velas son una maravilla, me ayudaron mucho en este desastre que dejo el huracan maria en Puerto Rico. Estas velas son duraderas y aparte de repeler los mosquitos también te ilumina la casa. También me gusta el estilo de su envace sirve para una linda decoración en tu hogar!.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Jonathan T.
Pikeville
works last a very long time i love the smell of them they dont keep every Mosquito off but use them with repellent bug spray and you be just fine  it hads a nice sent iv been using them for years and have not had any problem with them just follow the intrusions  on the box
Colleen P.
I love the smell of citronella on a warm summer evening on my back porch. The best part is the the mosquitoes don’t love it! I love that it creates a barrier around a large group of people while keeping unwanted pests away! My family has used these candles for years.
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
He keep these candles and many other off repellent product in our camper at all times. They work and are affordable. They also last a good amount of time and do not have a bad smell. I hate using sprays so this is always nice to have.
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
My husband and I recently bought a new home and the wildlife that previously occupied the area are still here with us! We got this product for our back porch and I will say it does help when lit but we need two for a small area.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I REALLY enjoy the scent of citronella & these candles are effective. Living in the deep south means mammoth mosquitos & this is wonderful product to help combat them....with a refreshing enjoyable scent.
Jessica C.
Roseville, CA
Love these outdoor citronella candles to keep the bugs away when my family is trying to enjoy the outdoors. They come in sleek metal containers that look so great anywhere outdoors! Love these!
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love these cleaning products they really get the job done and they smell really good it gives your house I really clean feel and you can tell it doing the job it supposed to do
Catrina M.
Altamonte Springs
i get bit my bugs A LOT. being outside for two minutes will probably result in 5 bites. But of course that's in the spring/summer. The buckets will only work if you're in a close vicinity. it's strong smelling so if you don't like the smell don't buy them, i don't mind it.
Becca L.
How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?