Off! Botanicals Towelettes uploaded by Holly T.

BY OFF! #77 in Pest Control

Maggie P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Used these when I went on walking safaris in Africa a few months back! They worked well and protected from the teetsie flies. I’m not a fan of the spray because of the oily residue it leaves on your skin after applying, so these wipes are a great alternative. They dry quickly, don’t leave your skin feeling oily and they smell better than the spray as well.
Seda D.
orlando, FL
these do not work! they are terrible and made my skin breakout even. I saw them at walmart and got excited because I hate spraying the cold mist onto me, but these just did not work. I got so bit up and they weren't the cheapest. i just dont think a wipe is gonna give the same potency as a spray would.
Laura B.
Columbus, OH
My granddaughter uses these at camp as they are not allowed to spray things. She loves them and doesn't get bitten while they are camping and I don't have to worry about her getting it in her eyes!
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I only bought this product once, and found it to not really do a great job in getting rid of bug bites. They have a semi decent smell to them, and a slight cooling effect. I think that they need to go back to the drawing board and perfect it.
Wendy D.
Eaton, OH
I buy these for my daughter to take to 4H camp. They're affordable and the packing is great so we don't have to worry about spills. We both like the smell and I like there is no harsh chemicals. It's a camp must buy.
Ebony L.
Dallas, TX
I can't stand the smell of OFF but I love these. They're so much easier to use than the spray and the scent is not all over your clothes. I keep these in my purse and in my car for those after work outdoor gatherings.
KariMarisa A.
These are a good alternative to the sprays that often have a heavy chemical smell, my only complaint is that the wipes are not easy to apply to anxious kids. It would be great if they did an all natural spray!
Ashlee S.
Phoenix, AZ
I get eaten alive when it comes to mosquitos and these towelettes definitely helped! They kept the mosquitos away most of the night and I was able to set the rest of the towelettes around the picnic table which I think helped as well.
Kellie H.
Prattville, AL
I like the Off! Botanical Towelettes because they are easy to use and you don't get the regular insecticide smell of the spray. It's easy to throw in your bag and it's not bulky like the can
Tammy P.
We use these all the time either while camping or just sitting out at the fire pit making s'mores and just relaxing. Besides there is no nasty insect repellent smell.