OFF! Botanicals Towelettes uploaded by Holly T.

BY OFF!

Descriptions:

Repels mosquitoes that may carry West Nile virus. Individually wrapped towelettes. Off! protection has never felt better! Plant-based repellent. For use at home or on the go. Carry one everywhere. Individually wrapped so it won't dry out. Off! Botanicals Towelettes unique formula uses a plant-based ingredient. It contains the insect repellent found in eucalyptus plants. Off! Botanicals Towelettes is effective, dependable protection that feels great on - not sticky or greasy - and it has a light, clean, fresh fragrance. And because it's from the makers of Off! insect repellents, it's specially formulated to effectively repel mosquitoes, black flies, gnats, and no-see-ums for up to 2 hours. It's individually wrapped so it won't dry out, and it fits anywhere.

• Do  OFF! Botanicals Towelettes leave a residue on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Seda D.
Orlando, FL
these do not work! they are terrible and made my skin breakout even. I saw them at walmart and got excited because I hate spraying the cold mist onto me, but these just did not work. I got so bit up and they weren't the cheapest. i just dont think a wipe is gonna give the same potency as a spray would.
Laura B.
Columbus, OH
My granddaughter uses these at camp as they are not allowed to spray things. She loves them and doesn't get bitten while they are camping and I don't have to worry about her getting it in her eyes!
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I only bought this product once, and found it to not really do a great job in getting rid of bug bites. They have a semi decent smell to them, and a slight cooling effect. I think that they need to go back to the drawing board and perfect it.
Wendy D.
Eaton, OH
I buy these for my daughter to take to 4H camp. They're affordable and the packing is great so we don't have to worry about spills. We both like the smell and I like there is no harsh chemicals. It's a camp must buy.
Eb W.
The Colony, TX
I can't stand the smell of OFF but I love these. They're so much easier to use than the spray and the scent is not all over your clothes. I keep these in my purse and in my car for those after work outdoor gatherings.
Ashlee S.
Phoenix, AZ
I get eaten alive when it comes to mosquitos and these towelettes definitely helped! They kept the mosquitos away most of the night and I was able to set the rest of the towelettes around the picnic table which I think helped as well.
Kellie H.
Prattville, AL
I like the Off! Botanical Towelettes because they are easy to use and you don't get the regular insecticide smell of the spray. It's easy to throw in your bag and it's not bulky like the can
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
These definitely help to repel bugs naturally. The aroma is Pleasant so I don't smell medicated and the smell is not overpowering. The cloths are soft and do not know Tate my skin at all
Tammy P.
We use these all the time either while camping or just sitting out at the fire pit making s'mores and just relaxing. Besides there is no nasty insect repellent smell.
Jess D.
Argusville, ND
Really easy to use and kid friendly.  These wipes dont work quite as well as the spray but are a way better option than trying to spray a running 4 year old down with bug spray.  Ok price, so i'd probably use them again.
Michelle L.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Do  OFF! Botanicals Towelettes leave a residue on your skin?