BY OFF!

Descriptions:

With a light, fresh formula that contains aloe vera, OFF! Botanicals Plant-Based Insect Repellent spritz offers dependable protection that feels great on, not sticky or greasy. It's formulated to effectively repel mosquitoes, black flies, gnats and no-see-ums for up to two hours. OFF! Botanicals spritz contains a unique formula that uses a plant-based repellent--the same ingredient found in eucalyptus plants.

OFF! Botanicals Plant-Based Insect Repellent:

• Feels great on, not sticky or greasy
  • With a light, fresh formula that contains aloe vera
  • Formulated to effectively repel mosquitoes, black flies, gnats and no-see-ums for up to two hours.

Haley S.
Kingwood, TX
This is by far the best insect repellant that we have ever used. My mother in law got it for my kids at Walmart in 2014 and introduced it to us. I've since only had luck finding it on Amazon. It has a really good smell and my kids don't get but when wearing it. We got it because it was a more natural alternative when my son was just a baby. Best ever!
Alexxis L.
Bountiful, UT
this stuff is amazing, usually bug repellent smells aweful and makes me sick however this stuff smells like vanilla goodness! it's affordable and meets any expectation that you could have! I am absolutely satisfied and won't be buying any other brand for a long time.
Corey S.
Off Botanicals has no harsh scent but keeps bugs away. It does an amazing job without making you feel stinky and sticky like sprays. I use this on everyone in my family including my toddler. No more bug bites.
Katie L.
Off Botanicals is the only bug product I use. I have sensitive skin so normal bug products make me itch just as bad as a bug bite would. Off Botanicals is completely safe for me to use without getting a reaction to it. I use it anytime I know I will me outside around mosquitoes or near the water which attracts all kinds of other bugs and I barely get a single bite.
Una S.
Muntinlupa City
This is super duper recommendable for camping or traveling. It has a good value on it not too high not to cheap. Of course given that this is insect repellent it is super sticky. Scent is strong but workable. Definitely recommend this to others.
Amanda N.
Winnipeg
A nicer way to keep the insects off you when you go camping. Not as easy to apply as when you use the spray on but just as affective.