BY OFF! #48 in Insect Repellent

Descriptions:

Repels mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus. SC Johnson - a family company. Sprays upside down too! Provides hours of effective protection from mosquitoes, gnats, and biting flies (sand flies, stable flies, and black flies). Also repels ticks, chiggers and fleas from treated skin and clothing. Off! Active Insect Repellant I is not greasy, won't stain and resists perspiration. A family company since 1886. - Fisc Johnson. No CFCs. Contains no CFCs or other ozone depleting substances. Federal regulations prohibit CFC propellants in aerosols.

Directions: For Use: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label. Hold container 6 to 8 inches from skin or clothing and spray with a slow sweeping motion. Do not apply over cuts, wounds, irritated or sunburned skin. Do not spray in enclosed areas. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Avoid over-application of this product. Frequent reapplication and saturation are unnecessary. Do not allow children to handle this product. Do not apply to children's hands. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. Spread evenly with hands to moisten all exposed skin. To Apply to Face: Spray palm of hand first and then apply sparingly and avoid eyes. Do not spray directly onto face. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. Works on Outer Surfaces of Clothing: Do not use under clothing. Spray shirts, pants, socks, and hats. For ticks and chiggers also spray cuffs, socks and around other openings in outer clothing. Will not damage cotton, wool, or nylon. Do not apply on or near: acetate, rayon, spandex or other synthetics (other than nylon), furniture, plastics, watch crystals, leather and painted or varnished surfaces including automobiles. Storage and Disposal: Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from heat, sparks and open flame. Disposal: Do not puncture or incinerate! If empty: This container may be recycled in the few but growing number of communities where aerosol can recycling is available. Before offering for recycling, empty the container by using the product according to the label. If recycling is not available, place in trash. If Partially Filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 800-529-3394 for disposal instructions.

Heather A.
Vermont
I love this stuff I am extremely allergic to bug bites not like the normal allergic that everyone gets but one that breaks me out bad, I sweat alot so normal bug spray comes off within twenty minutes this stays on for a couple hours, I do have to apply a few more times throughout the day but my skin stays bug biteless.
Katie B.
Roswell, GA
Our backyard just seems to attract mosquitoes and before we only bought off brand repellent. This year I decide to spend the extra dollars for this product and it was a world of difference. Way less bug bites. Virtually none in the five hours we were outside with only one application of the spray!
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
Decorator Expert Level 1
If you live in the country where mosquitos are like vampires out at night sleep at day tyen you need this. Doesnt smell like those strong mosquito repellents that make you cough. This actually smells good.
Lisa A.
My go to bug spray, it's my scent of the summer and easily found in any store. Not as great as the deep woods bug spray, but still good for summer activities like a cookout etc etc. I hate the scent but it does the job.
connie c.
Spotsylvania , VA
I really like this. I hate spraying it all over my body but it works really well. Just hold it down and go up or down your arms and legs. I get bit very easily and they get really bad but I use this (when I remember lol) and it does the trick. The smell isn't that well but it better than others and it doesn't bother me much after I put it on. It is sweat resistant. It won't stain, it's not greasy, it's easy to apply and it stays on for hours. Just don't apply over cuts or irritated skin or if you just shaved lol it stings a little but It does keep the bugs OFF! :)
LEAR25680 PATRICIA T.
This is my favorite insect repellant. It works very well. Since the small insect bites hurt me and I have always tried to take care of my skin with the best products. It is incrible that with this spray repellent does not attract insects and smells delicious I definitely recommend it OFF! Active Sweat Resistant
Yamil S.
albuquerque
Buen producto, no queda la sensación pegajosa y realmente protege de los zancudos, lo uso frecuentemente cuando estoy fuera sobre todo en el verano y es un producto que me gusta mucho, si lo recomiendo!
Yana P.
Burnsville, MN
Great time to have always. This one tends to last longer than regular ones. It's already enough to spray once no need to reapply every 10 minutes. Smells great just wish it had more tick repellent in it.
Vishra P.
I'm going to a seven days Caribbean cruise in a week, and I have outdoor excursions planned for every single day. There is no other brand that makes mosquitos stay OFF of me. Before using OFF, I used to suffer from massive mosquito bites!!! I have used it while on Disney animal kingdom, at hikes, kayaking, etc and returned with no mosquito bites. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Cory W.
Clovis, CA
Works great! I get bit so bad every year and so do my kids but not with this stuff. It's amazing and the smell is great also. It is a strong smell but not a bad smell at all.

back