Off! 71765 4 oz Deep Woods Dry Insect Repellent uploaded by Dana R.Off! 71765 4 oz Deep Woods Dry Insect Repellent uploaded by Dana R.

BY OFF! #34 in Insect Repellent

Off, 4 OZ, Deep Woods Dry Aerosol Insect Repellent, Not Oily Or Greasy, Long Lasting, 8 Hours Of Protection From Mosquitoes, Ticks, Biting Flies, Gnats & Chiggers, 25% Deet Content. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I am really allergic to mosquitoes and my family loves to go camping." in 1 review
Pamela H.
Licking, MO
I live in the middle of the wood and i use deep woods off every time i go out, it works great, i buy deep wood off at my local walmart. I have tried other sprays and they don't do the job as well as it. The price is very affordable. I'm very satisfied wit this spray.
Liz M.
This works great for backyard and deep woods alike. It's available at most stores and the price isn't overly expensive. It also goes on fairly light and isn't super sticky.
Laura w.
I hate greasy off so this product is so much better. I live in the south so having a non greasy spray is better
Shannon C.
Spartanburg , SC
I always use this on my family. We have to keep sleepers at bay, especially with the Zika concern.
Michelle S.
25% DEET protection guarantees that you will enjoy the outdoors all summer long!!!!
Dana R.
Lebanon
This OFF is the best for keeping away those pesky mosquitos Off! 71765 4 oz Deep Woods Dry Insect Repellent !!! Get some it's bomb and it's pretty affordable also! Another tip is when seasons change; go check out the clearance sections of your local Walmart and you will find the bug spray for super good deals! Trust. Picture of hubby using it cause it's the only one he will buy
Amy R.
Coweta, OK
I will never buy another bug spray, I love that this one doesn't make my skin feel all oily. I use it on my toddler as well because it doesn't bother his skin and it keeps us protected from mosquitoes.
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
Really does the job of keeping the bugs away without the smell of most bug repellent. The powder residue will easily laundry out of clothes. It works well on children - less mess and less chance of transferring the dry repellent to other surfaces when comparing it with oily repellents.
I recommend this product. It is worth a try - my belief is that you will like it when you need to wear an effective repellent.
Nikki B.
OFF! is a fantastic brand that really works. I love this particular bug spray because it seems very effective every single time I'm outdoors. It met my expectations for sure. It is a bit more expensive than other brands or off brands but you get what you pay for.
Mandy L.
Logan, UT
I am really allergic to mosquitoes and my family loves to go camping. I am so grateful for this product because it's not ridiculously oily and it gets the job done.
Sarah G.
Decorator Expert
Does this work well and can use it even though you aren't camping?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Do you use this on kids under the age of 5?