Ofcmte Paper Clips, Coated, Jumbo, 12 per Pack, Pink uploaded by Jessica R.

BY OFCMTE

Help support breast cancer research $0.15 from each purchase is donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. PVC-free clips have extra strong holding power. Each clip holds up to 50 sheets at once. Comes in reusable plastic tub. OIC Clips, Pushpins, Fasteners & Rubber Bands part of a large selection of office supplies. OIC(R) Breast Cancer Awareness Jumbo Paper Clips, 2in, Pink, Tub Of 80 is one of many Paper & Binder Clips available through Office Depot. Made by OIC. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I do a lot of crafting and these are great paper clips. I love that they offer the color in pink as it goes well with my craft room at home. They work really well and are affordable, I would highly recommend these
Kristen A.
I love these paperclips because I am able to find them easily. The Pink colored paperclips are a nice touch to the papers, especially when I am sifting through papers in my file cabinet.
Katlyn T.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
Jumbo paper clips are the only thing that got me through this year. They held all my lecture notes together and put nicely in a folder. Don't know what I would have done with out them!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Who doesn't love organization w/ a hint of color! These worked perfectly w/ all my lecture notes from nursing school.. Those packets turned into books!
D'Angelic S.
Hague, VA
The giant ones keep big amounts of paper together which i love. Also you could put different colors on certain ones to keep organized.
Lacey A.
Ashburnham, Ma
These are great and adorable but in my experience most professors require staples with no exceptions!
Stephanie M.
These are so cute! They add a pop of colour to what would be boring office documents. Plus the container is huge so you'll never run out :P