Oem Products 100% Samsung Compatible Type15 SUC-C6 CB34U12 : AD39-00162A Gold Series USB 2.0 Mini-B 5pin Digital Camera/Camcorder Interface File Transfer Cable w/ Ferrite Core for Acer, Agfa, Aiptek, Argus, Canon, Casio, Chronos, Concord, Contax, Cool iCam, Creative, DXG, Epson, Fujifilm, Gateway, Hitachi Samsung and More!

BY OEM PRODUCTS

Erica G.
I also scanned for Shoprite bottled water so domt know why there is a cord pictured. I really like this water. It has a crisp taste and is usually the best priced bottled water at Shoprite. I buy it everycouple weeks.
Madison G.
Warminster, PA
I don't know why this picture is of a cord because I scanned my water bottle. Anyway shop rites spring water is great for the price. It tastes great!
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa
Love water so refreshing and always on sale . Shoprite usually has it that's where I get mine
It's purified as well
Dylann D.
I scanned a shop rite water bottle, idk what this cord is... But anyways the water is great, always refreshing
Leslie G.
I love to drink water and this water taste good also is cheap my kids drink water and they take one to school
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
it's pretty great plus it's so cheap which I love reading I'm such a budget shopper so this is a plus
Tracy U.
Parlin, NJ
Shop rite spring water is pretty delicious. It was on sale so we tried it. Great choice.
Castellano  M.
Belleville, NJ
I buy shop rite water it's a great price and for a store brand I think it's great!
Samantha H.
South River, NJ
It's just like Poland spring :) ! Totally happy with it out first time buying it !