Oem Products 100% Samsung Compatible Type15 SUC-C6 CB34U12 : AD39-00162A Gold Series USB 2.0 Mini-B 5pin Digital Camera/Camcorder Interface File Transfer Cable w/ Ferrite Core for Acer, Agfa, Aiptek, Argus, Canon, Casio, Chronos, Concord, Contax, Cool iCam, Creative, DXG, Epson, Fujifilm, Gateway, Hitachi Samsung and More!

BY OEM PRODUCTS

Dylann D.
Foodie Expert
I scanned a shop rite water bottle, idk what this cord is... But anyways the water is great, always refreshing
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
it's pretty great plus it's so cheap which I love reading I'm such a budget shopper so this is a plus
Leslie G.
I love to drink water and this water taste good also is cheap my kids drink water and they take one to school
Samantha H.
South River, NJ
Foodie Expert
It's just like Poland spring :) ! Totally happy with it out first time buying it !
Madison G.
Warminster, PA
Foodie Expert
I don't know why this picture is of a cord because I scanned my water bottle. Anyway shop rites spring water is great for the price. It tastes great!
Tracy U.
Parlin, NJ
Foodie Expert
Shop rite spring water is pretty delicious. It was on sale so we tried it. Great choice.
Erica G.
Foodie Expert
I also scanned for Shoprite bottled water so domt know why there is a cord pictured. I really like this water. It has a crisp taste and is usually the best priced bottled water at Shoprite. I buy it everycouple weeks.
Castellano  M.
Belleville, NJ
I buy shop rite water it's a great price and for a store brand I think it's great!
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa
Love water so refreshing and always on sale . Shoprite usually has it that's where I get mine
It's purified as well